Miley Cyrus’ Shocking Naked Bondage Video During Bangerz Tour — Watch

Mon, February 24, 2014 1:10pm EDT by 7 Comments

Thomas

Posted at 8:36 AM on February 26, 2014

I can’t wait to go in Italy!!! June 8!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!! All her concerts are sold out!!!

Bernard Walker

Posted at 10:43 AM on February 25, 2014

LIVING ART BLANK CANVAS VS CAGE VA NOSTAGE. WHICH IS BEST FOR MILEY !! DON’T BANG TOO HARD WHEN YOU ANSWER

breann

Posted at 8:07 AM on February 25, 2014

Won’t pay money to see either. Katy allowing mileys sicko kiss was rank. She lost my respect. Miley is a low life pig .

Andriana

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 25, 2014

This whole concert she’s ripped off from other artists, like this video is a ripped off from lady gaga, some outfits Christina aguilera and Britney.. What a joke

Theresa

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 24, 2014

Not you too Katy Perry….. I really want to throw up now. Miley your still as Nasty as ever and will never get 1 dime of my money, I don’t care how much you strip or simulate sex on stage. You are a disgusting pig. Your parents should be ashamed of themselves for not stepping in.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 4:32 PM on February 24, 2014

WHAT A TOTAL PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashleykitchineraydashleykitchinerayd

Posted at 3:02 PM on February 24, 2014

@LOise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing>>>> NOOBJOBS.COM