Kendall Jenner ‘Crushed’ Over Harry Styles Split — Leaning On Sisters

Mon, February 24, 2014 9:43pm EDT by 15 Comments 12,401 Article Views
Kendall Jenner Harry Styles Relationship Ends
FameFlynet

harry's mother

Posted at 6:51 PM on February 26, 2014

there is no proof that kendall wasn’t his dream girl but there is proof that harry couldn’t find evidence that kendall was in an exclusive relationship with him.

Beth Cawkwell

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 25, 2014

Maybe he just didn’t want to be with her any more!!!!

Alybish

Posted at 9:24 AM on February 25, 2014

Not to mention he’s not her type(cough black) anyways

Alybish

Posted at 9:22 AM on February 25, 2014

Harry has always claimed to want a real, honest girl. A pretty face will only carry you so far!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:20 AM on February 25, 2014

SHE IS A KARDASHION WHO CARES!!!! THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

richard

Posted at 2:46 AM on March 2, 2014

Pigs with lovely holes between their legs

dunjav2013

Posted at 3:45 AM on February 25, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

me

Posted at 11:44 PM on February 24, 2014

every men don’t won marry kendall?????????????????????whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt? is she ugly?????????????is she poor?????????????????is she no job?????????????????????????? is she naughty?????????????????is she drunk?????????????????????????is she clubbing every night??????????????? is she use drugs? is she sell her body in the street?????????????????? is she criminal????????????????????? whatttt??????????????????

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:30 PM on February 24, 2014

…….a kid like her must play & twitter with other girls about boy’s, make up & sex.

Meredith

Posted at 11:20 PM on February 24, 2014

He likes boys. I really don’t know how clearer he has to make it. If people don’t question why it is that he gets shoved into these PR romances in the first place, than I am shaking my head at you…..

Cara

Posted at 11:18 PM on February 24, 2014

If Harry was actually ever a “thing” with Kendall, then I am President Obama and I will buy the entire east coat a free dinner tomorrow night at Taco Bell. That is how sure I am that this is 100% made up desperate BS attempting to sell a product that nobody wanted to buy. Meet me at Taco Bell you guys…..I love my country.

AnettaRussonony (@AnettaRussonony)

Posted at 11:15 PM on February 24, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do
>>> PORT45.BLOGSPOT.COM

Sammy

Posted at 11:14 PM on February 24, 2014

Anyone who is gullible enough to believe this deserves to be smacked with a frying pan. This is the biggest load of rubbish if I have ever heard of one. He was seen with her maybe 5 or 6 times, TOPS. All publicly by the way with pictures. This is a PR showmance that fell flat b/c noone believed it in, except for Hollywood Life of course. This is some great fan fiction y’all.

honesty

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 24, 2014

Men don’t marry kardashian women, or if the do the don’t stay married to them. Who wants shallow and superficial.

Stuart

Posted at 10:18 PM on February 24, 2014

The reason most people know him is because of his high profile relationship with Taylor Swift. Now its Kendall Jenner. Who is high profile for him to date next? A shrewd boy is our Harry.