Jimmy Kimmel Expecting His Third Child

Mon, February 24, 2014 8:24pm EDT by 5 Comments
Jimmy Kimmel Wife Pregnant
Rob Kim/Entertainment/Getty

Jimmy Kimmel and wife Molly McNearney are expecting their first child together! The late-night talk show host, who already has two children from a previous marriage, is so excited to be a dad again. How sweet!

Jimmy Kimmel, 46, shared his happy news during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that will air on Feb. 26. “I’m going to be one of those old dads,” he joked to host Ellen DeGeneres.

Jimmy Kimmel’s Wife Pregnant — Molly McNearney Expecting Kimmel’s Third Child

Jimmy and Molly McNearney, 35, a co-head writer on Jimmy Kimmel Live, must have been eager to start a family! The happy couple, who tied the knot in July, 2013, can’t wait to welcome their little bundle of joy. Now all Jimmy needs to do is take a refresher course in parenting!

Kanye West On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

Jimmy's Sochi Olympics Wolf Prank

“I’ve really forgotten everything. It’s funny because I was just with [friends and neighbors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt], who just had a baby and I was like, ‘Oh yeah. And there’s new ways to do things,’” Jimmy tells Ellen.

Jimmy is already dad to son Kevin, 20, and daughter Katie, 22, from his previous marriage to Gina Kimmel.

“I told my daughter, ‘Listen, there’s only so much love I have to give — you’re gonna have to split it up with the new kid. There’s a finite amount of love and that’s that,’” Jimmy jokes. “So they’re dealing with it, but it is very weird at my age. I’m going to be one of those old dads.”

Jimmy Kimmel Wants Baby’s Sex To Be A Surprise

Jimmy and Molly are undecided about finding out the sex of their baby so far.

“I would like it to be a surprise and my wife was happy with that idea until about a week ago,” he says. “She started saying we really need to find out. But I don’t think it matters. I don’t think you need to make the baby’s room blue or pink — it’s inherently ridiculous. I don’t think they can even see colors.”

What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Should Jimmy and Molly keep the baby’s sex a surprise? Will Jimmy be a good dad to his baby? Let us know!

– Tierney McAfee

More Jimmy Kimmel News:

1. Jimmy Kimmel Strikes Back At Kanye West After Crazed Twitter Rant
  2. Jimmy Kimmel Tells Kanye West ‘You’re A Jerk’ During TV Interview
  3. Kate Hansen: Olympian’s Viral Wolf Video Is A Jimmy Kimmel Hoax

ldesicekbzcvzx

Posted at 10:27 AM on February 25, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbzxbxzb

AnettaRussonony (@AnettaRussonony)

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 24, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out
>>> PORT45.BLOGSPOT.COM

honesty

Posted at 10:36 PM on February 24, 2014

Gee marriage, then get pregnant! How original in Hollywood! Nice to see some stars have values, morals and aren’t afraid to make commitments. Lucky baby Kimmel: normal, mature parents!!

Diamondmine

Posted at 3:18 PM on March 4, 2014

Yeah. Normal. Except it’s not like this kid will have a normal life at all, or these parents will have a normal experience at all. I mean, it’s all easy being a parent when you have millions of dollars, nannies to watch your child all the time, never have to actually change a diaper or manage trying to clean a bathroom and keeping a restless baby happy long enough to get it done. Definitely a “normal” kind of motherhood/fatherhood/childhood.

ceer0624

Posted at 9:44 PM on February 24, 2014

——————-> ❤ WhiteMenWhoLoveBlackWomen.c o m ❤ <——————- This is a special Black and White Dating Services ."The Best Interracial Dating Site For White Men and Black Women" .It is an huge group where all members believe interracial relationship !
No matter what’s your skin color . Just SIGN UP to MEET owesome interracial singles!
DO NOT miss it!