‘Downton Abbey': Mary Should Pick Lord Gillingham Over Charles Blake

Mon, February 24, 2014 2:05pm EDT by 6 Comments
Downton Abbey Lady Mary
Courtesy of BBC

lambchowder1@gmail.com

Posted at 10:48 AM on October 14, 2014

Boy were you wrong about this one, he turns out to be a batterer

Lord Lyon

Posted at 2:10 PM on August 8, 2014

Eureka! Bravo, well said.

KT

Posted at 1:28 PM on February 25, 2014

First: Blake “rolled around in mud” to SAVE the pigs. If he (and Mary) hadn’t done that the pigs would have died.

Second: What’s wrong with Blake wanting Mary to see him for who he was on the inside rather than look at his money and go “jackpot!”.

Third: Lord Gillingham revealing Charles’ secret was not cool by any means. It wasn’t his secret to tell. It was said he wanted an even playing field but, quite frankly, I could see it as him trying to use it as an advantage. Make Mary believe Blake was lying to her when that’s just pure nonsense.

Though I do like the idea of Mary going with Lord Gillingham then cheating on him in the end. Very scandalous.

Kara

Posted at 7:15 PM on April 18, 2014

Lord Gillingham knew his chances would be greatly affected by Mary knowing Blake had money. I am surprised anyone would jump to the “lying” conclusion. If anyone’s playing a game it is Blake, “I wanted to see if I could win you on my own.” However, I am not surprised at your conclusion. Coming from someone who is okay with infidelity.

ashleykitchineraydashleykitchinerayd

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 24, 2014

I’m making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do>>>> NOOBJOBS.COM

Kattie

Posted at 2:30 PM on February 24, 2014

Blake all the way. She needs an intellligent man not a puppy