‘The Voice': Why They’re Planning To Replace Christina Aguilera

Mon, February 24, 2014 5:53pm EST by 24 Comments
Christina Aguilera Replaced The Voice
Courtesy of NBC

kate

Posted at 7:16 PM on September 23, 2014

is Christina coming back next season? I love her, she is the only female that can battle with the guys and she got wit

Muneera

Posted at 5:32 PM on September 13, 2014

Christina was the real show! So bye bye the Voice.

Lexi

Posted at 9:07 AM on August 18, 2014

I am a big fan of Christina Aguilera and I will miss her on the voice and I hope she will be back soon. Love you Xtina xoxoxo 💕

vp44

Posted at 2:38 AM on July 11, 2014

Well, I guess this is the end of the road for this house. Though we adore Blake and Adam we loved the whole ensemble. The seasons they were off (Christina & Cee lo) this house did not watch until the next when they were back, so good bye to the Voice, it was fun while it lasted…

Megan moore

Posted at 9:23 PM on May 20, 2014

I think Christina should come back and claim her seat in season 7 . She is the voice! Blake is getting a big head about things I love usher and shakera and Adam but we need Christina please!

Sandra Mayberry Stewart

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 18, 2014

Yes I will miss her and I will also miss Ce-Lo I love the first 4 together But I also Like Usher and Shakira…But Please dont keep changing the judges or you will loose viewers

Frank

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 28, 2014

I will continue to watch the voice because I think it’s the best show on TV. But I will miss Christina greatly. I think the original four judges made the show so great Not only did they judge they care. That made all the difference. Christina you will be missed by me. I wish you well with your child. I will pray for health and happiness for you and your new family. I will also pray that you come back to the voice
Love you
Frank

Joyce Berry McAlpine

Posted at 8:26 PM on April 14, 2014

I am so glad Christina Aguilera is not coming back because she is so unfair. She is such a HATER. The judges on now are so FAIR & SINCERE.
I started watching again since she is GONE.
She is talented but unfair. PLEASE STAY GONE.

Ghaida

Posted at 3:12 PM on March 31, 2014

the only coach who is allowed to replace christina is shakira .. i love them they’re both fun to watch other than that no one is going to fill their places !!

Chloe

Posted at 8:17 AM on March 2, 2014

NOOOOOO I need Christina on the show. I already missed season 4 because she wasn’t on it and it was boring without her and now i can’t believe that she might not come back :( :(

xtina's girl

Posted at 12:22 PM on February 26, 2014

No, I will not watch the show without Christina.. Sorry haters I support Christina all the way..

voicewatcher

Posted at 1:05 AM on February 26, 2014

I don’t really care. Christina was boring last season. I liked her better during season 3, honestly. She always made everything about herself during her “critiques.” Like last season when James sang a song and xtina said she wanted to sing that song during a coaches performance. Like, what?! If she comes back, I’ll still watch because I love the Voice and Adam and Blake! Adam and Blake are the stars of the show. <3

RealArtisty

Posted at 8:47 PM on February 25, 2014

No one will miss Christina. Pretty much every artist in existence is superior to her in every way. What’s the best she could show them? How to come in 2nd your whole career? How to steal ideas from whats popular for “inspiration”? How to scream like a banshee when you “sing”? It should be very easy to find a replacement.

Brent

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 25, 2014

First Snooki leaves TV on Jersey Shore and now this??? What is television prejudice against drunken little orange makeup monsters?

my tough cookie (@mycrazytina)

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 25, 2014

Christina IS The Voice, so just with Xtina I will wach the show

maya

Posted at 12:06 AM on February 25, 2014

shakira was pregnant when she filmed the voice and christian already been replaced by shakira

so if they want to add anther female this is their policy in order to maintain the show for several

years if they think that replacing the coach would help to attract new viewers and more!

Erika

Posted at 10:58 PM on February 24, 2014

If Christina doesnt come back i will not be watchimg. She is the only reason i watch the show. I dont like the chemistry between usher,shakira,adam and blake it sucks and very boring!!!

xtina's girl

Posted at 12:26 PM on February 26, 2014

so true..

Jessica

Posted at 10:44 PM on February 24, 2014

This article is rediculous. Shakira filmed The Voice while pregnant. Then took 1 season off to spend with the baby. Why wouldn’t Xtina do the same thing? Ratings go down when Xtina isn’t on the show. The producers will throw money at her to come back like they did last season.

JB

Posted at 10:42 PM on February 24, 2014

Shakira was pregnant for the blinds in season 4 and had a newborn during the live shows. It’s doable. I guess it’s just a matter of each individual handling it differently. If they made Shakira and/or Usher permanent coaches I would be fine with that. I’m assuming though they’ll have to bring in at least one new person.

Thevoicefan

Posted at 10:04 PM on February 24, 2014

Chirstina will prolly just had her baby, so it would be very hard for her with a newborn during the voice show taping and lives shows, they should just find someone to full her spot until she is ready to come back.

Dave

Posted at 9:10 PM on February 24, 2014

With Christina out, I won’t be watching on a regular basis.

Seazle

Posted at 11:23 PM on February 24, 2014

If Christina leave, I will definitely watch. Stop watching when she came back. She is so annoying….

Bd

Posted at 11:10 AM on February 25, 2014

At least she is smart and talks the truth. She is one of the best along with Adam. So what if she never won. Her contestants always make it the farthest anyways. Better than when coaches tell the contestants that they were good when they weren’t. (Aka shakira and usher)