Andi Dorfman Will Be The Next ‘Bachelorette’ — Report

Mon, February 24, 2014 1:50pm EST by 56 Comments

Looks like Andi won’t be winning Juan Pablo’s heart. While he’s down to his final four ladies on this season of ‘The Bachelor,’ Andi is reportedly at home gearing up for her next role — ‘The Bachelorette.’

Sorry to all the mean girls out there! The Bachelor‘s nice girl Andi Dorfman may not finish first in Juan Pablo Galavis‘ book, but she’s definitely not last! According to a new report, she’s set to be the next Bachelorette.

Andi Dorfman Will Be Bachelorette

Andi, 26, may still be fighting for Juan Pablo’s love on the Feb. 24 episode of The Bachelor, but she doesn’t win it — she actually becomes the next Bachelorette, RealitySteve reports.

The District Attorney from Atlanta, Georgia, has been the nice girl all season — and the only one who befriended Nikki, while the rest of the house hated on her.

According to the site, Andi will not make it until the final two — which means she’s either going home after the Hometown Dates on Feb. 24 or after the Fantasy Suites on Feb. 25.

Andi Dorfman Disses ‘Bachelor’ Juan Pablo In Shocking New Tweet

Andi Will Start Filming ‘Bachelorette’ In March

Andi will then reportedly start filming The Bachelortte on March 11 or March 12 — the announcement will be made on March 10 during The Bachelor: After The Rose ceremony, as it always is.

“The guys for Andi’s season arrive in LA on Sunday the 9th, meaning they will ‘officially’ see the Bachelorette is Andi when they are watching the finale as they are locked up in their hotel rooms,” the site reports.

Well, sounds exciting to us, but what do you think HollywoodLifers? Do you want Andi to be The Bachelorette? Or should one of the other finalists have been? Let us know!

— Emily Longeretta

More ‘Bachelor’ Coverage:

1. ‘The Bachelor’: [Spoiler] Eliminates Herself, Breaks Juan Pablo’s Heart
  2. ‘The Bachelor’ Recap: 2 Eliminations, 5 Makeouts & Millions Of Hobbits
  3. Clare Shouldn’t Be Embarrassed After Hooking Up With Juan Pablo

Maria

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 16, 2014

AndI , I want to see her happy , she is an outstandingwomen. can’twait to see who she picks.

Marilou Roberts

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 10, 2014

Please no Boneheads for Andi. She deserve to find that great love.

Leaann

Posted at 5:26 AM on March 9, 2014

Andi will be perfect! She is intelligent, beautiful, articulate and wants to find a husband. She would be extremely interesting to watch determining the men right for her.

Sheri Lyn Nutter (@sherinutter)

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 8, 2014

At first I was REALLY like ‘Go Andi’ when she confronted JP because let’s face it, who hasn’t wanted to shout: Stop saying ‘it’s Okay’ – and ‘look at me’! In the beginning of her (way, way too long) tirade, I felt he was getting what he deserved. But she seemed to have some sort of agenda and half way through her closing argument – because that’s exactly what it was, I bet she even prepared for it the same way she does at trial – I was thinking to myself, okay, we get it, shake the dust off sister! And now I see she more than likely had this planned since she first learned she was going to the fantasy suite. It would be a shame to have someone be the next bachelorette who was so calculating. She is going to turn the show in to a series of cross examinations.
I think it is good to have an intelligent bachelorette, (especially in light of this season with a less-than-cerebral bachelor)

Sue

Posted at 10:52 AM on March 11, 2014

Coudn’t agree with you more on the whole “cross examination”. Her prosecuting skills were sharpened the morning after the fantasy suite and I too felt that it was a calculated move by ABC (it was just too weird that she waited until the DAY AFTER she left the suite to blast him with her thoughts). Because of the fact that I don’t wish to sit through months of her cross examining guys on her “journey”, I will not be watching her season.

Sam26

Posted at 9:45 PM on March 22, 2014

Well said. Her exit seemed staged, she either wanted JP to beg her to stay, or to set herself up to be the next bachelorette.

Lynda

Posted at 11:35 AM on March 6, 2014

I will NOT be watching this season! I cannot stand Andi. I thought Renee or Sharleen would have been the next bachelorette.

Lynda

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 6, 2014

I wanted it to be Sharleen….. :(

Sue

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 11, 2014

I didn’t know what to think of Sharleen at first but really started liking her about the middle of the show. I think she would have made a much better choice for the Bachelorette than Andi!

Brooklyngirl05

Posted at 7:37 AM on February 28, 2014

I’m really disappointed with ABC for picking Andi. JP isn’t my fave bachelor but she was trying to pick a fight at the end. It’s like she wanted to be chased. Sorry Andi but it’s the bachelor, he’s not going to chase you. Also you’re on the bachelor…so you know there’s overnight dates with other girls, don’t be dumb. If you want someone to only be with you & get to know you on a deeper level don’t go on a reality dating show. Also let’s be honest, she’s pretty boring and will not make entertaining tv. I’ve watched every episode for the last 5 yrs but I’m going to take a break with Andi’s season. It should’ve been Renee.

Daugo

Posted at 11:07 PM on February 27, 2014

Andi Dorfman is so negative…said it from day 1. I would not date her, cup is always half empty…just her personality, nothing against her, just how she is.

Kevinlcm17

Posted at 5:56 PM on February 27, 2014

Sharlene is a panda, she’s ‘different’. She uses words like organic and cerebrum. I think guys would be a little bit let down if they found out it was her, because they are expecting the prom princess, not the academic Olympic champ. Chelsie Webster is a catch! Andi… she will work, people are being pretty hard on her, (kind of like she was hard on Juan Pueblo) but a guy could work with Andi. I think it’s hard to beat dez & sean lowe. AshLee Frazier is good looking, and Clare is just Delicious!

Wendy

Posted at 2:48 PM on February 27, 2014

NOooooo, not Andi, she was insecure through the whole show, took it out on Juan Pablo when she found out she wasn’t top of his list, made it look like it was all Juans fault about how annoying and rude he is (not sure where that came from) other then she needed an “out” on the show.

she quit, why is she allowed to be back as the next Bachelorette…..

Should be Renee or even the next runner up, Claire or Niki (not that I”m a huge Niki fan) but they deserve the spot as Bachelorette WAY more then Andi.

but once again lets reward pathetic behaviour and make it look like its ok to act that way. Sorry Andi but you could have left the show saying you realized you didn’t love him the way you should to get married. rather then throwing him under the bus.

If Andi is next Bachelorette, I”m not going to watch.

Morgen

Posted at 12:22 PM on February 27, 2014

ANDI needs to be the next bachelorette! She is head strong and intelligent. Everything ABC’s Bachelorette should be. Not to mention she is absolutely beautiful. She should only receive respect for how she handled the situation with Juan Pablo and she definitely deserves to find love! ANDI!!!!

Nicole

Posted at 8:22 AM on February 27, 2014

Renee seems to be the nicest person to be the next Bachelorette. It’s nice to know that most people dislike Andi, I agree with all, Andi is so fake and manipulated, she thinks JP and everyone else is beneath her. He did tell her about her father’s blessing if he chooses her, what is she talking about????? There are other girls so why should she be treated any different, I agree, if she wants to be treated like a princess don’t bother coming to this show. Sooo disappointed she was chosen to be the next bachelorette, what a waste!!!!! What will Daddy say now?

meera

Posted at 5:55 AM on February 27, 2014

i want renee to be the next bachelorette i liked her the best she was a sweetheart and the way he just got rid of her for no reason made me mad i dont like the other girls left so i hope its her andi was annoying her attitude wen she left was so over the top

maryaowen (@maryaowen2)

Posted at 6:51 AM on February 27, 2014

Just as Lois implied I’m shocked that a person able to earn $7362 in 1 month on the internet . go now ₩₩₩۔FISCALPEN.Ⅽ○♏

Paula

Posted at 9:08 PM on February 26, 2014

I never say this kind of statement, but really… I won’t watch the bachelorette if it is Andi. Not only she is boring, but she did nothing to be liked either. Her exit… I don’t like JP either, but to pretend suddenly your eyes were opened and you see clearly… please! I guess she knew she was on her way out, and took the first step herself. Besides, if she wanted to be treated like a princess, then don’t go to the bachelor.
And yes, I though Rene would be a nice option for the bachelorette too.

g

Posted at 6:12 PM on February 26, 2014

I think Juan Pablo dodged a bullet with Andi. What a witch. I think she’s going to have a hard time in any relationship because she’s very difficult like her father.

Filomena

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 26, 2014

Andi is totally fake and immature. I love the show, but would never watch if she is the next batchelorette.

Meg T

Posted at 1:10 PM on February 26, 2014

If she’s the bachelorette I literally will not watch. ABC give us someone we actually WANT to watch!!! Renee all the way!!

Collie P.

Posted at 12:25 PM on February 26, 2014

I wouldn’t say Andi was a nice girl. I would say she was a manipulative girl. She knew how to manipulate her exit to make Juan Pablo look like the bad guy when really she just wanted to be the next bachelorette. She is so fake. Definitely not going to watch her season.

chemileclokeuiy (@chemileclokeuiy)

Posted at 9:07 AM on February 26, 2014

my neighbor’s sister brought in $12350 the prior week. she is working on the computer and moved in a $353200 home. All she did was get blessed and make use of the guide made clear on this web page ————– D­I­T­J­O­B­S­.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Jenn

Posted at 2:07 AM on February 26, 2014

Andi totally led JP on.. She knew exactly what she was doing! She payed him right up until the end!

Adam Kus

Posted at 12:29 PM on February 26, 2014

From the beginning I thought she was calculative & was simply looking for the publicity. Too bad she took a spot of somebody else like Renee ( really a great mother /wife material ).

RENEE

Posted at 12:48 AM on February 28, 2014

RENEE will be the best she is VERY nice person