Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi Expecting Second Child — Report

Sat, February 22, 2014 10:44am EDT by 7 Comments 26,747 Article Views
Snooki Pregnant
Courtesy of Instagram

Youltakince

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 23, 2014

if you want to earn reasonable money on internet just working for a few hour so ,plz read this
website more time and take lots of benefits>>>>>>>>>

bulinzerxcvx

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 23, 2014

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/ r/ g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.ssssssssssszxvzxv

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 22, 2014

so a new mexican come to town to figure as sperm donor?

SilvaWhitmarshiku (@SilvaWhitmarshi)

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 22, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, , WORKJURY.COM

me

Posted at 3:07 PM on February 22, 2014

That’s adorable! Now her and JWoww will have babies REALLY close in age! Since JWoww is having a girl, I so hope Snooki does too. I love these two, and Snooks is such a good mom!

Shan Chelsey

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 23, 2014

JWoww’s having a girl!? I didn’t know. :O That’s awesome!

Cait