Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi Expecting Second Child — Report

Sat, February 22, 2014 10:44am EDT by 8 Comments
Snooki Pregnant
Courtesy of Instagram

Posted at 6:36 PM on July 22, 2014

First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself
and clear your mind before writing. I’ve had a tough
time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15
minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any ideas or hints? Thank you!

Youltakince

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 23, 2014

if you want to earn reasonable money on internet just working for a few hour so ,plz read this
website more time and take lots of benefits>>>>>>>>>

bulinzerxcvx

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 23, 2014

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/ r/ g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.ssssssssssszxvzxv

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 22, 2014

so a new mexican come to town to figure as sperm donor?

SilvaWhitmarshiku (@SilvaWhitmarshi)

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 22, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, , WORKJURY.COM

me

Posted at 3:07 PM on February 22, 2014

That’s adorable! Now her and JWoww will have babies REALLY close in age! Since JWoww is having a girl, I so hope Snooki does too. I love these two, and Snooks is such a good mom!

Shan Chelsey

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 23, 2014

JWoww’s having a girl!? I didn’t know. :O That’s awesome!

Cait