Chris Brown: Why He Decided To Stay In Rehab After 90-Day Stint

Sat, February 22, 2014 4:42pm EDT by 59 Comments
Chris Brown Rehab
HollywoodLife.com

lisa

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 26, 2014

Chris Brown is back home in his own house since Feb19th.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 4:27 PM on February 25, 2014

Darlene, please stay off the internet. Stay in a brightly lit room, doped up on your psych meds.

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 10:08 AM on February 24, 2014

Damn Chris is this my atonement for being so bitter towards you? I too, now finds myself loving two men at the same time, how is that possible? One I been with for 15years, and don’t/won’t cut him loose…..but this one I just met is a perfert fit? How in the phuck is that possible? I used to think of you being a dog! Ha! guess I am a dogette! Judge not, lest you would be judged tenfold! Of course, eventually I’ll have to give one up! wondering which will it be? The comfort zone?…or….The new beginning?…….Isht Chris write a song about “can’t trust your own heart when it comes to love?” or phucking something along that nature…..I am so phucking confused, need to stick two straws in my mouth….Seriously, I know you made your decision to be with Kae, but sometimes, deciding ain’t that easy…wish I can keep them both, but be sitting on a powder-keg if I do!!!!!

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 9:36 AM on February 24, 2014

Chris if for some reason you were ordered to stay put by a judge that’s cool too! Just don’t need to lie about it, cuz I made a pact not to talk isht bout you ever again (kaeleeche not-so-much) anyway, just like when you left the rehab early and we founded out you were kicked out for throwing a rock at Mom’s car, its best to tell the truth…..Honestly, Did that funky old fart of a judge extended my soulful-man a longer stay? Hurried I got a new man and want/need some of your slow-grinding music……Yeah so what y’all I’m a freak for my man in bed, and Chris music (slowbeat) puts me in the mood!

Lee Pwky

Posted at 1:45 AM on February 24, 2014

Something dont seem right about this story you can’t trust everything you read or see on blogs

melody

Posted at 9:29 PM on February 23, 2014

I have real tears of joy seeing Chris looking health, strong and just happy. I pray things stay like this for him. We miss you Chris and GOD bless you everyday of your life.

Jessie

Posted at 8:33 PM on February 23, 2014

You know Hollywood life never cease to amaze me with their crap. All along they are writing articles from their so called credible sources about his plans with Karrueche as soon as he leaves rehab and all that bull. Well Chris is not even eager to make it on the outside far more re-infect himself with all the people who caused him to be there in the first place. And he is right, who would want to come back out to face those vultures like KT and the rest of his so called friends. What I find though is the HL should at least apologize for writing the bunch of lies about CB plans with Karrueche as soon as gets out etc etc that JRyan and company fed them in the first place.

Tae

Posted at 8:28 PM on February 23, 2014

Good decision Chris, love it! All I personally want you to do is get well. You are very young and it’s not too late to make it right. Just continue to meditate on where you went wrong and make adjustments cum changes. Anything too easy is not good for no one. We all need challenges and challengers, both bring the best out of us. Every living human being has been a mess or still going to be a mess at one point in their life. I want you to know that devil attacks great people by any means possible but the good news is, he can only delay but can’t stop your blessing. There’s still a lot of great things coming your way, be a realist without hurting anyone. God that your mother calls upon daily, and some of us mothers, talk to on your behalf (because we refuse to let a talented young black man go downhill), is waiting with open arms to turn your life around. All you need to do is acknowledge him. Commit your ways unto his hands for he cares for you.
Waiting for the album in May. Your best is yet to come Chris.
From neither teambreezy, Navy, or Chrianna but a supporter of Chris and Rihanna’s projects.

I'm just saying tho

Posted at 7:00 PM on February 23, 2014

It was real nice or marriage to welcome Chris brown back home since she wasn’t there.on Feb.20 and the 21st. Since karrueche is doing her, her and joe all at the club instead of waiting on there.on her man. Something ain’t right about this. In just saying tho.

ADRIANA

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 23, 2014

I LUV U SO MUCH!”I NEEDED U”…WE NEED U *~* TEAM BREEZY 4EVER!!!

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 2:43 PM on February 23, 2014

My prayers are with you my brutha! And may you return with nothing on your mind (Not Rih or Kae) but just what God blessed you with…..making soulful music. I LOVE YOU CHRIS WITH YOUR FINE HIGH YELLOW AZZ!

Kate

Posted at 1:21 PM on February 23, 2014

Just do the best for you chris as fans we always love and support you ;-)

bulinzerxcvx

Posted at 10:19 AM on February 23, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxcvxcv

Yessa

Posted at 11:41 PM on February 22, 2014

I guess he’s in no big hurry to get to the homecoming party Karrueche is throwing him post rehab? Chris likes rehab more than the thought of being at a homecoming party thrown by the dirty doormat, can’t say I blame him.

Xislander

Posted at 11:39 PM on February 22, 2014

CB good call, good pr, good choice, good decision, should bring about some good results. make it work for ya, looking forward to that day in May..as for fuglees lyk sonautistic shatboozie – find aforementioned rock. As for CB’s Mom wishing icon dorta HB, luvvv it lol. He shd still consider a year long hiatus post May but its a fickle industRIH out t/here

Ellie

Posted at 11:22 PM on February 22, 2014

To those saying Chris is finishing what he started, or he’s staying to continue his treatment to gain more knowledge (that’s a funny one) I say…YA RIGHT, WHO YOU TRYING TO CONVINCE OF THAT NONESENSE?! This is a guy who was ORDERED to do 90 days in rehab, the other choice was JAIL. He now has jail hanging over his head again, the Judge has not sent him to jail because he’s in REHAB and doesn’t want to disturb his treatment. The more time he stays in rehab the less chance the Judge will order him to jail, especially while HE’S STILL IN REHAB. The minute he gets out of rehab the prosecutor will be in court demanding JAILTIME immediately. He’s not fooling anyone, as to why he’s choosing to stay in rehab, except the gullible and the #dense, which will take a miracle for them to understand. *wink *wink

hickory

Posted at 12:02 AM on February 23, 2014

@ Ellie
Makes complete sense. Now that you mention that, he is staying in rehab for one of two reasons: A) he is either scared to death of facing jail time, or B) he just can’t stand the thought of being pursued day and night by kt. It is either A or B; or maybe both.

shayboogie

Posted at 12:59 AM on February 23, 2014

Even if you’re right…..what does it matter? It’s a win win for Chris. He stays out of jail AND he gets additional treatment. Why the hate?

E-double

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 24, 2014

U are absolutely right, this young man is making a step towards the right direction and sometimes in life ugly thing happen to us to remind us of been a better person regardless of whatever it is(jail o whatever u call it) the point is the society is designed to better people not to destroy them and half of you haters are abusers and addicts….To hell with them haters get better c-breezy