Rihanna: Did She Diss A Gay Fan? The Truth Revealed

Fri, February 21, 2014 6:41pm EDT by 17 Comments
Rihanna Anti Gay Comment
Courtesy of FameFlyNet

alhammadgroup.com

Posted at 4:08 PM on April 2, 2014

There are dating sims for girls various ways you can try to
do to turn things around.

Feuhorbe

Posted at 7:15 PM on March 2, 2014

Rihanna is gay.

gloce

Posted at 3:53 AM on February 24, 2014

Rihanna you knw wht is best and the right decision to make, u have to choose btw happiness and sadness. You deserve to be happy,i love u!

Roge 1968

Posted at 10:23 PM on February 22, 2014

These people want a response out of her… He owned up and apologized…. The End

mountszxvzx

Posted at 10:27 AM on February 22, 2014

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/ r/ g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.bbbbbbbbbbbzxv

VivienLesageaat VivienLesageaat

Posted at 8:55 AM on February 22, 2014

upto I saw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there ssssspare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>bam80.blogspot.com

SilvaWhitmarshiku (@SilvaWhitmarshi)

Posted at 8:48 AM on February 22, 2014

I’m making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, , WORKJURY.COM

HollywoodLife Sux

Posted at 7:19 AM on February 22, 2014

You obviously have no news what a stupid story

Xislander

Posted at 4:25 AM on February 22, 2014

Idiotic fans

Roge 1968

Posted at 10:25 PM on February 22, 2014

@Xislander I agree these “fans” and I use this term lightly go way to far….Trying to be seen…..

Sevyn Hamy

Posted at 12:34 AM on February 22, 2014

Thst was sad of him making up rumor about her and he clearly need to think better next time Hope this is a Big azz Lesson for him

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 22, 2014

Ga means F*ggot in hollywood.
she adores lesbians.

(my cup of tea)

chaviancvnvcn

Posted at 10:36 PM on February 21, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rose Minaseel

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 21, 2014

worldofams

Posted at 7:11 PM on February 21, 2014

No. Why would she forgive him? I know that I wouldn’t. He just wanted some attention, but it’s stupid to make stuff up and basically accuse someone of being homophobic.

mekaela

Posted at 6:54 PM on February 21, 2014

She should not forgive him he tried to ruin her career I feel it’s one of those behive and crocodile fans

Roge 1968

Posted at 10:26 PM on February 22, 2014

I don’t think he thought that whole ordeal through…… He could have deleted his account and left her with the BAG….. He owned up he made a mistake Let’s move on…….