Kendall Jenner Wants To Move Out Of The Kardashian House — Watch

Fri, February 21, 2014 1:57pm EDT by 12 Comments

Kendall Jenner wants to move out of the Kardashian/Jenner house, and the announcement is not sitting too well with her mom Kris and big sister Kim! Watch the video below to see what Kim and Kris have to say about Kendall’s sudden decision.

Kendall Jenner wants to say goodbye to the old Kardashian/Jenner family home now that she’s finally turned 18. The young Jenner expresses her desire to become more independent on an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which is set to air on Feb. 23. Watch the sneak peek video to find out what happens when Kendall finally speaks her mind!

Kendall Jenner Wants To Move Out Of Kardashian House

Kendall has had enough of her wacky family homestead, and officially wants to strike out on her own. Kendall makes this controversial announcement on the upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which will air on Sunday night.

Kris & Bruce Argue Over Kendall Jenner On A Roller Coaster

Of course, this being the Kardashians, Kim just has to put in her two cents once she learns about Kendall’s desire to move out.

“If I were to give you advice now, I would tell you to live here as long as you can,” Kim says.

Kim isn’t the only one who seems to have an issue with Kendall’s decision. Kendall’s dad Bruce Jenner believes that Kendall should be able to follow her own path, and Kris is just not having it! During the same episode, Bruce is quoted as saying, “I can’t believe she [Kris] is mad that I am encouraging Kendall to move out. I moved out of the house when I was 18 and I never came back — kids do this.”

What do you think HollywoodLifers, is Kendall going to move out even though Kris and Kim do not want her to? Is Kendall making the right move by moving out? Leave us your thoughts in the comments.

– Bryant Perkins

More Kendall Jenner News:

1. Kendall Jenner Flies To London To Host Harry Styles’ Sexy Birthday Party
  2. Kendall Jenner Throws A Fit After Being Denied Alcohol At NYFW Party
  3. Kendall Jenner Walks In Marc Jacobs Show & Reveals Nipples In Sheer Shirt

Lirian

Posted at 7:39 AM on March 7, 2014

we Kendall, leave that house ASAP .You are beautiful now that model is no need to stay in the house crazy

Tammy Buckins

Posted at 4:18 AM on February 22, 2014

Yes she should move out. She’s 18 she’s smart and she’s rich, why shouldn’t she move out. I would.

sexy7399

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 26, 2014

wtf u have no shame at al…..speak about feelas so not girls ok……

Rose Minaseel

Posted at 7:11 PM on February 21, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, ,
WORKJURY.COM

Rose Minaseel

Posted at 7:10 PM on February 21, 2014

I’ve made $80,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, , WORKJURY.COM

jj

Posted at 6:47 PM on February 21, 2014

Get out and away from those women as fast as possible!

me

Posted at 6:09 PM on February 21, 2014

OMG kendall is different than the others. she never talk too much and never enjoyed with media.arround her. she is very beautiful and humble. she do so much work to get her own life independent. go pretty girl, reach your dream darling……..

Toni Martin

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 21, 2014

Kendall, RUN!!!! RUN!!!! RUN!!!! FAR AWAY AND FAST AS YOU CAN… If you ever expect to have a great modeling career and to be taken seriously you need to distance yourself from that crazy family…… For once girl listen to your father…

Myna

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 21, 2014

Who wants to live with Kanye!!!!!

Khombi Phetla

Posted at 6:34 AM on February 24, 2014

Shut up moron, what Kanye got to do with THIS!

gmarie

Posted at 2:26 PM on February 21, 2014

If Kendall wants a legitimate career and life she needs to get away from this reality ‘fiasco’…. if she is ever to be taken serious she needs to bail from this sinking ship…. ALSO Kendall… start talking… who are you…. out of Kim, Kourt and Khloe, the only one who can hold a conversation is Khloe…. dont be just a blank stare lol

janet

Posted at 2:06 PM on February 21, 2014

GET OUT JENNER girl…. it’s best to get away from Kris’s grasp… Or move in with your dad… he had the right idea…