Kim Kardashian’s Romantic Proposal Faked For TV? — The Truth Revealed

Fri, February 21, 2014 7:50pm EST by 30 Comments
Kanye West Marriage Proposal
Courtesy of E!

Ogechi

Posted at 12:50 AM on February 25, 2014

Radaronline hat the kardashians and could write anything to malign their integrity. I suspected editing problem before I read this.

zyggie

Posted at 11:34 AM on February 24, 2014

P.S. ….It’s called staging for ratings which produce PROFITS!!!!

zyggie

Posted at 11:31 AM on February 24, 2014

Dysfunctional, money hungry, self absorbed with fame family. Everything on that show is enhanced and done to cause a shock. If they did not do it, the show would not be. Why are people so obsessed with what goes on in their household? We all have problems. I don’t watch any reality tv, Discovered long ago that 99% of the shows are staged. How many places can a woman become a celeb for having no talent and only a tape? The entire show is a joke and getting worse.

Emily

Posted at 6:08 AM on February 23, 2014

not everything on the show is shown in chronological order she got engaged in october that could have been a month later she doesn’t even mention anything about it so what proof do you have

Bob

Posted at 12:53 AM on February 23, 2014

The Kardashians are just a bunch of degenerates, psychopaths, dysfunctional mongrels that do not have any talents. Trash them ASAP.

Sandra

Posted at 12:37 PM on February 22, 2014

Fake proposal, fake show, fake bodies. I cannot imagine how anyone with a brain would believe a word any of them say ever!

Denise

Posted at 12:01 PM on February 22, 2014

I think she knew he was planning a public proposal, probably at the stadium, but didn’t know the details so she could genuinely LMAO seemed surprised.

mountszxvzx

Posted at 10:27 AM on February 22, 2014

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/ r/ g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.xbzxbzxb
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxcbzxbxzb

mboomer

Posted at 9:29 AM on February 22, 2014

all reality shows are scripted and they are still bad, can one imagined if they were not, it would be a disaster. Apart from that this whole family is fake, they lie so much that they don’t know themselves what is true or lies. Kris J lied in an interview on the view and was caught by the deposition of a producer during the divorce with Kris Humphries. They cannot stop the lies, that is part of them. MB

VivienLesageaat VivienLesageaat

Posted at 8:48 AM on February 22, 2014

upto I ssssaw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there spare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>bam80.blogspot.com

SilvaWhitmarshiku (@SilvaWhitmarshi)

Posted at 8:44 AM on February 22, 2014

I’m making 87 USD an hour working at my floor. I was amazed when my neighbour told me she was averaging $90 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, , WORKJURY.COM

janie

Posted at 8:15 AM on February 22, 2014

I’m more shocked that she was actually touching baby clothes?? I doubt she was folding anything, that’s a maids job… not her!! It’s beneath her, like spending time with Ignori?

ellen victa

Posted at 5:57 AM on February 22, 2014

My Uncle Max just got a fantastic cream Porsche Cayman only from parttime off a computer… this link keptcash.com

Melboypete

Posted at 12:34 AM on February 22, 2014

I’m so perplexed on why anyone would be interested in what this idiotic family would be doing or saying, FFS people, get a life and stop encouraging the networks and media in shoving this so called ‘entertainment’ in our face. If this family was anymore fake they’d be plastic

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:51 PM on February 21, 2014

what is for real in L.A.?

Galilea

Posted at 11:29 PM on February 21, 2014

Didn’t I say this last Sunday ???

chaviancvnvcn

Posted at 10:28 PM on February 21, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 8:24 PM on February 21, 2014

Of course it was not real Kim takes control of everything she does.Kim would have wanted to have everything perfect for everyone to see.Kim did not look surprised or maybe it was because her joker,over surgeried face could not show emotion.

Rose Minaseel

Posted at 7:09 PM on February 21, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, , WORKJURY.COM

jj

Posted at 6:51 PM on February 21, 2014

How much did she make off that proposal??? More than the last time?

Lisa

Posted at 4:00 PM on February 21, 2014

It’s just editing. I refuse to believe the media or people are this stupid. They are splicing months of footage into an episode with multiple plots. The scene in question was clearly shot after the engagement and had nothing to do with the engagement. You can even tell by Kourtney and Kim’s clothes. All reality shows do this. The fact that this is actually a story it utterly ridiculous

lisa

Posted at 5:53 PM on February 21, 2014

Shut up……..the other Lisa. You’re so friggin stupid. The ugly duckling and her off springsssssssss need to go away. This whole family is a joke. It’s people like you that keep it going. Phonie EVERYTHING! That ugly b*tch is SO INTO HERSELF! Sitting there like she REALLY FOLDS LAUNDRY! Please. If she did ANYTHING, she wouldn’t be so friggin fat and ugly. Signed….the other Lisa!

Kim Who

Posted at 3:58 PM on February 21, 2014

The whole family is fake, so why not the proposal.

You Must Be Gullible

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 21, 2014

I think the whole “relationship” is being faked.

Yaz

Posted at 2:17 PM on February 21, 2014

She was actually wearing the ring for the xmas special that was filmed in September.

Galilea

Posted at 11:32 PM on February 21, 2014

Hahahaha I just have to google that .

Chris V

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 21, 2014

i say most reality TV shows are fake and they do it for the ratings, but in this case i believe is different. i dont see kanye as a person to do that, i doubt his ego will let him fake something like that on TV, besides the reaction seems pretty real from the video.

Lisa

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 21, 2014

All the reactions were real. If anybody thinks it was faked, they are blind. Kanye looked so nervous and happy.