Jennifer Lawrence Goes Topless In Glamorous New Dior Campaign

Fri, February 21, 2014 10:32am EDT by 15 Comments
Jennifer Lawrence Dior
Dior

Chemile Clokeuiy

Posted at 9:28 AM on February 26, 2014

my neighbor’s sister brought in $12350 the prior week. she is working on the computer and moved in a $353200 home. All she did was get blessed and make use of the guide made clear on this web page
————– D­I­T­J­O­B­S­.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Fact

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 22, 2014

I am not here to hate or love Jen. I just wanted to say that it is sad to see over-obsessed fans (not just from Jen but in general) that can’t accept other opinions so they end up calling it ‘hate’ when it clearly is not hating. I don’t blame when celebrities feel awkward around some obsessed fans. Now I understand. I once tried to come here and read comments, but I won’t ever again. So people are sad.

Anthony

Posted at 10:12 PM on February 21, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence is my ideal woman. She is nothing but perfection and beauty. You haters can keep on sitting in your mother’s basements behind your computer screens hating on her because that’s all your jealous, bitter butts can do while wishing you were living her life.

Carol

Posted at 10:02 PM on February 21, 2014

I think Jennifer looks amazing and beautiful. She’s my idol!

chris

Posted at 4:00 PM on February 21, 2014

way too photoshop :/

Carol

Posted at 10:01 PM on February 21, 2014

Way too jealous.

Carol

Posted at 10:06 PM on February 21, 2014

You know what I’ve noticed about you @Chris is that you come to almost every article about Jennifer just to leave a negative comment. Whether you like her or not you do have an obsession with her and you like giving her attention. You also seem to be very, very jealous of her like I already pointed out. Why don’t you get a life instead of trying to crap on Jennifer’s because God knows hers will always be better than yours.

Chris

Posted at 9:31 AM on February 22, 2014

First, she said that it Dior photoshops a lot! And secondly, I have nothing to be jealous of her. I am a boy?? lol… oh by the way, sweetie it is like the first time I am posting on Jen’s article. You know that there are more than one Chris in this world right? :P
And by saying photoshop it doesn’t mean I am hating here! some people are crazy!

Kasey

Posted at 1:02 PM on February 21, 2014

Looking beautiful as always Jennifer! I love you!

A Hogg

Posted at 12:52 PM on February 21, 2014

What a joke! Lawrence looks like a homely 12 year old boy!

Kasey

Posted at 1:05 PM on February 21, 2014

Somebody is jealous. Why don’t you put up a pic so we can play who would you rather. I bet I’d know who’d win.

Ryan

Posted at 4:03 PM on February 21, 2014

Not all of us has the same opinion you know -.- I don’t like Jennifer either. But that doesn’t need to make you bully the others!

Carol

Posted at 10:03 PM on February 21, 2014

@Ryan: Please get off your high horse and Jennifer is amazing and relatable.

Ryan

Posted at 7:57 AM on February 22, 2014

another pathetic fan xD hahaha

Zoe

Posted at 3:22 PM on February 22, 2014

Another pathetic Jennifer Lawrence hater. Do you guys like really not have anything better to do than actually got to an article about some celebrity you don’t like and be absolute prick towards them? That’s just sad and pathetic. Get a life.