Curtis Lepore: Rape Charges Dropped As He Pleads Guilty To Felony Assault

Fri, February 21, 2014 4:16pm EDT by 26 Comments 63,075 Article Views
Curtis Lepore Rape Charges Dropped
Vine, Courtesy of Instagram

Gigi

Posted at 11:07 AM on February 24, 2014

I’ve been around a few victims and I know not everyone acts the same but the way Jessi acted makes her seem like a total liar. I don’t buy into any of this. Danced around in your underwear? Yeah, ok. If I got raped, I would make sure he rotted in hell. Way to make some publicity 👍

Ally

Posted at 11:39 AM on February 24, 2014

You know she had medical records to verify her story right? Even had she been awake the amount of stuff she was on there is no way that she could’ve coherently agreed to have sex with him.

Kat

Posted at 12:43 PM on February 23, 2014

And she just had to mention that she’s dancing around in her underwear? Maybe next time she’ll say she’s dancing around with no underwear..

Haylee

Posted at 10:52 PM on April 9, 2014

As a woman, your comment completely disappoints me…rape is rape. I’m not saying that Curtis did rape her, however, no woman wants to get raped and that’s what you’re inferring here. Uneducated little prick.

Stop victim blaming

Posted at 12:51 AM on February 23, 2014

Everyone is victim blaming in this situation. Just because she used to date him does not give him permission to rape her unconscious body without consent. He admitted to having sex with her while she was asleep because he thought “she would like it.” Well if you’re going to take that gamble and she doesn’t like it, and you got no consent, that is RAPE. period. But because he’s “vine famous” it’s okay. Then he had the audacity to tweet “fav if you would willingly have sex with me.”

Regardless he admitted to Sex without consent and he should be punished a little more than 24 days community service. And vine should not be supporting a rapist.

SilvaWhitmarshiku (@SilvaWhitmarshi)

Posted at 7:28 PM on February 22, 2014

@LOise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, , WORKJURY.COM

VivienLesageaat VivienLesageaat

Posted at 8:46 AM on February 22, 2014

upto I saw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there spare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>bam80.blogspot.com

SilvaWhitmarshiku (@SilvaWhitmarshi)

Posted at 8:42 AM on February 22, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, , MONEYJURY.BLOGSPOT.COM

VivienLesageaat VivienLesageaat

Posted at 8:15 AM on February 22, 2014

hi….

ellen victa

Posted at 6:00 AM on February 22, 2014

Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It’s a great work at home opportunity. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here
keptcash.com

=================================================================

Sam

Posted at 2:19 AM on February 22, 2014

No, if it was really that serious to the girl she wouldn’t a been like… Ooh I’m cool with the charges being dropped, I’ve been raped more times then I can remember, and if any of those people got their charges dropped… Let’s just say I would never want to bring the topic up again.

chaviancvnvcn

Posted at 10:30 PM on February 21, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
pppppppppppppooo

lisa

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 21, 2014

Listen, I AM A VICTIM! All I can say is he needs to STAY OF THE COMPUTOR and NO, I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS STORY! The more this loser talks, the more deeper he gets into it. Funny she’s dancing in underware? PLEASE! They both need to stop talking and grow the f*ck up. How embarressing that a little fight BLEW UP! Anybody can see it. I don’t believe one word she said. NOT ONE! UNDERWARE????? REALLY????????????? Oh, so tramitized! This is why REAL VICTIMS are afraid to come out. People make it look like a joke. IT IS NOT!

turk2929

Posted at 9:21 PM on February 21, 2014

That’s what I was thinking nobody would ever say something like that but why confess to a crime you didn’t commet that’s what boggles me if a girl accused me of rape I would go to trail I don’t like court hut I’m not confessing to something I didn’t do just makes me look guilty

Amy

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 21, 2014

The forgot to mention that hospital records verify that Jessie was heavily medicated to ease teh pain of her concussion.

turk2929

Posted at 9:43 PM on February 21, 2014

So your saying is that she wouldn’t of even woken up if such thing would have accord? Interesting I’m not jumping on any bodies band wagon just learning and saying my two cents I follow her on vine and twitter but doesn’t mean I’m defending anything just haven’t heard the story until today.

Amy

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 21, 2014

Jessi*

lisa

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 22, 2014

Nobody said they weren’t physical, but the courts….tend to side with the woman. Probably wants it over. he needs to do backround checks. People are nuts these days. All about attention. She got it didn’t she? She’s dancing in her underware to “happy” by pharrell. Not a joke. She could have ruined the kids life. I hope it doesn’t stop real victims from coming foward.

Ally

Posted at 11:14 AM on February 23, 2014

@Lisa Um she had a concussion and was heavily medicated at the time, symptoms included extreme drowsiness, disorientation, and and incoherent thought. Even had she not fallen asleep once those meds took effect there is no way she could have given consent. It doesn’t matter if they were still physical even after they broke up, she needed someone to watch her in case she fell into a state of deep unconsciousness which can happen easily when you have a concussion.

Joe

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 21, 2014

I mean it is possible for a guy NOT to rapist, people do lie you know?

Rose Minaseel

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 21, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, , WORKJURY.COM

turk2929

Posted at 6:19 PM on February 21, 2014

Here’s my two cents I know from hearing stories and knowing what tape can do to a persons psychy I don’t think they would say I’ll be dancing in my underwear for eternity if they were actually raped not saying it didn’t happen there’s a chance it could of but to use those words just makes it seem fishy to Me

turk2929

Posted at 6:17 PM on February 21, 2014

Here’s my two cents I know from hearing stories and knowing what tape can do to a persons psychy I don’t think they would say I’ll be dancing in my underwear for eternity if they were actually raped not saying it didn’t happen there’s a chance it could of but to use those words just makes it seem fishy to Mr.

Denise

Posted at 5:09 PM on February 21, 2014

It doesn’t matter how you get to guilty sir. You were convicted of a crime. Did you think they would give you a ribbon for admitting something and wipe your record clean? Good Luck with that!

Droopy eyed goon rapist.

Posted at 4:28 PM on February 21, 2014

Droopy eyed goon rapist.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 21, 2014

HE RAPED HER!!!!!!! NO DOUBT!!!!!! PLEA BARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!