Selena Gomez Looks Effortlessly Cool In A Crop Top: Get The Look For $5

Wed, February 19, 2014 11:22am EDT by 11 Comments 15,006 Article Views
SplashNews

Ookee

Posted at 2:41 AM on February 24, 2014

Her thoughts “Where is my cell? I can’t remember where I put my cell. What phone will I buy this time?”

Selena

Posted at 4:15 PM on February 20, 2014

I love her style omg fan forever
Haters gonna hate
Lovers gonna love

eyaljsanxcv

Posted at 10:27 AM on February 20, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
nnnnnnnnnnnvzxvzxv

George smith

Posted at 8:17 AM on February 20, 2014

You know you can’t say anything wrong about the way selgo dresses she looks great in whatever she wears weather its causal or with a gown on she’s fantastic she’s a beautil girl what more can I say I like her

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:52 AM on February 20, 2014

Can’t say it enough: GOR-GEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORRRR-GEOUS!!! LOL!
I’m beginning to wonder if the phrase: ‘Pretty as a Picture’,wasn’t designed specifically with Selena in mind!
It sure wouldn’t surprise me if they did…
If Looks were Love—Selena would be Cupid’s CEO! I’m just sayin’…
LOL!
#BeautyIncarnate…
Hollywood—Out…

Yeah

Posted at 12:53 AM on February 20, 2014

Hollywoodlife, please find out what that is on her last instagram post, she may be trying to let us know she has a boyfriend that wears black undies with leather fronts.. could be a clue.. that may not be leather either.. man.. poor guy

please

Posted at 12:57 AM on February 20, 2014

That ain’t no penis fool

Yeah

Posted at 12:50 AM on February 20, 2014

A very skinny one..

Yeah

Posted at 12:48 AM on February 20, 2014

definitely, nice look.. I think she left a penis on her last instagram post

Yonce traz

Posted at 11:48 AM on February 19, 2014

People dress like this all over the world no matter where you from however it is a cute shirt

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 19, 2014

people in europe dress like this because they aren’t home-and jobless.