One Direction Dissed Justin Bieber Because They’re ‘Team Selena’ Gomez

Wed, February 19, 2014 10:33pm EDT by 48 Comments
One Direction Justin Bieber Fight
courtesy Instagram

Megan

Posted at 12:40 PM on July 12, 2014

One Direction did NOTHING wrong. Niall, Louis, and Liam did NOTHING wrong. Niall laughed, oh my gosh he must really have it out for Justin…. NOT. He laughed, there is nothing wrong with that he probably laughed about the fact none of them visited Justin because… why would they. Or he was laughing at how dumb Justin is. Which is most likely not why he was laughing, but that’s why I would be laughing. And Louis and Liam made a few jokes about Justin trying SO hard to be cool. Justin was just trying to get people to think he was so cool by changing his name to Bizzle. That is just dumb. Louis and Liam did not even say anything mean. They used words that rhymed Bizzle as a joke. Get over it they are just trying to have some fun. And those who think they are bullying Justin are taking this wayyyy to far. Louis and Liam are not bully’s for making a couple jokes. One Direction is a great band!!!

kizzle

Posted at 2:42 PM on June 26, 2014

I love justin I used to like one direction but they just revealed their true side and I dont like messed up bullies one direction is just bragging because nail is dating Selena. I changed my name to kizzle for justin I would do ANYTHING for him! one direction just wants Justin to loose fans but they are loosing thier fans by hating on justin.
I LOVE U JUSTIN!

Cindy

Posted at 8:02 PM on April 14, 2014

I agree that Justin is a bad influence to his fans that support him for many year no matter what he done. H had also gone into jail too. If I were One Direction, I would still be Selena’s team because that Justin don’t have respect for any of his fans or anyone, but the mocking is a little ………. I have to admit over- board. It could ruin his whole carrer

Mollie

Posted at 5:29 PM on March 18, 2014

Hi JB I love u and wish u went out with me

Eve

Posted at 6:10 PM on March 15, 2014

Tot Id was kul but now I dnt tink so. Justin is way kuler dan d 5 of dem. Luv u JB. Dnt u 4get u’v fans rooting 4 u all over d world. Belieber 4 life

Cheyenne

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 9, 2014

MAYBE, Niall laughed because none them visited him in jail. Not because he was in jail. MAYBE you shouldn’t say ‘One Direction’ boys. Last time I checked, only Liam and Louis mocked Justin. Lilo is wrong, and Narry and Zayn did nothing wrong. If Lilo is quick to believe what Selena’s friends say, and not Justin OR Selena, then they are no better than anyone else. SELENA’S friends weren’t in the relationship. They could be just lying because Jelena broke up. And this is from an open-minded Belieber.