Selena Gomez All Smiles After Returning From Niall Horan Date

Wed, February 19, 2014 2:16pm EDT by 21 Comments
Niall Horan Selena Gomez Relationship
Courtesy Of Instagram

__my baby__

Posted at 10:27 PM on February 20, 2014

well i think this is good for selena she needs to leave justin and get over it i had been in the same topic and she needs to trust us that justin is no good for her. I think he is a bad person he does not know what he is doing and he is only going to hurt her. i don’t like he is hurting him and i want him to stay away from her no matter what

Tyler

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 19, 2014

You writers need to get a life she can’t even show her fans how happy she is after all the crap she has been through then you guys go and make her picture of eating a muffin to oh she’s on a date With another celebrity you guys need to leave her alone. How about i judge you on ever thing you do you would end up quiting your job of being famous. What luxury i still love you selena.Me as a Selenator has said enough.

__my baby__

Posted at 10:30 PM on February 20, 2014

calm down ok i think Hollywoodlife is awesome ok so calm ur damn mouth and keep ur crap to ur self

damn

Posted at 8:35 PM on February 19, 2014

we have an artist who looks like her in this picture. only thing is, its a midget. gawd. not saying our artist is super ugly. no one really is… but honestly… i think selena is ugly.

Gorgeous child is clearly gorgeous

Posted at 9:16 PM on February 19, 2014

Umm this child is clearly blessed in the looks department. I mean let’s look at the evidence…no ugly person would be able to last so long in the music industry with out looks and talent. You need at least one…Yep at least one.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 19, 2014

THE THING IS WHEN WAS THAT PICTURE REALEY TAKEN?????????????

sarcasm

Posted at 6:31 PM on February 19, 2014

I love this! Let me try to make up a story bases on a series of pictures and rumours…Selena in love with Food?! The come and get it singer is all smiles as she takes a bite of her lover. A source close to the singer reveals: “she’s never been as happy as she is when she’s eating.” Sorry Justin. It looks like this baby has moved on…to baby back ribs HA HA Cheesy and stupid just like all your articles. I should write for you.

leo

Posted at 12:14 AM on February 21, 2014

oh this is such an excellent report. still cant stop from laughing so hard!

holly

Posted at 6:47 PM on February 21, 2014

Lol, if there was a thumbs up button than I’d press it for your comment.
So true, one of the only reasons I go here is because I’m curious on what they say about people, not that I believe it, I just can’t help it.
What is really annoying though this website is their Kristen Stewart and Robert Patterson articles, literally all them start like ” Kristen Stewart smiling with her friends- moving on from Rob?” or something like that…wtf?

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:11 PM on February 19, 2014

I certainly love seeing her like this,far more than I did when she was stressing, and down looking,over JB.
Sel’ should smile and laugh more. She’s got a great life, with plenty of Selenator’s(like me)who adore her. With that kind of admiration and support—Life can never be too-difficult…
Problems? Of course! Everyone has them of some variety or other,but,The Beatle’s said it best: “I get by with a little help from my Friend’s!”(LOL!)
And in that particular venue—Selena is well covered…
Selena: You are always Gorgeous,but—you’re even more radiant when you’re smiling,and/or,laughing…Please keep-up the good-work…
Hollywood—Out…

eric

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 19, 2014

selena is causing
I think they’re gonna fight anytime

luchi

Posted at 3:48 PM on February 19, 2014

At rb I can’t find it.What is it all about.please can you tell me

rb

Posted at 4:45 PM on February 19, 2014

Change h**p>http and w*w>www and c*m>com or just go too inquistr

rb

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 19, 2014

A must read: h**p://w*w.inquisitr.c*m/1137963/selena-gomez-sends-justin-bieber-a-helluva-statement-using-bait-niall-horan/

drew33

Posted at 2:59 PM on February 19, 2014

For anyone who kws jelena very well justin loves McDonald’s alot and the same for selena she aint dating niall cut the crap with the kiss rumors wen they just bumped i to each other outside and took photos oh u guys make up drama all the time like wen u told us jelena was having a sexy get together trip while selena was in rehab

holly

Posted at 7:00 PM on February 21, 2014

What about him posting pics of himself on instagram doing stuff with other girls (i.e. Licking a strippers nipples and going to multiple strip clubs)? Yea, I can feel the love there…lol
btw…What do you think about his name “change” to bizzle or something like that? Curious to know what a jelena fan thinks about that? Do you not care about it or do you think it’s cool?

KALANI

Posted at 2:43 PM on February 19, 2014

I WONDER HOW JUSTIN TRULY FEELS ABOUT NIALL HANGING OUT WITH SELENA.

KALANI

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 19, 2014

I WONDER IF SELENA IS GOING TO JUSTIN’S BDAY PARTY.

KALANI

Posted at 2:39 PM on February 19, 2014

SOURCES SAY SELENA AND A MYSTERY GUY WERE SEEN LEAVING A HOTEL, BUT SHE HAD THE SAME CLOTHES ON FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE.

KALANI

Posted at 2:37 PM on February 19, 2014

THE MEDIA ALWAYS LIES AND MAKE UP RUMORS. WHATS NEXT SELENA IS DATING ZAYN OR NATHAN SYKES.

hickory

Posted at 2:20 PM on February 19, 2014

Fake, fake, super-fake. She is just trying to make Justin jealous and it is not going to work. Niall knows she still loves Justin. Selena: grow up; you look desperate and the more you do things to get back at Justin the more you will make a fook of yourself. Let it go and grow up. Admit that you still love Justin.
I think she really needs to grow up. Besides, she is never going to find someone who loves her more than JB did. That’s my opinion.