‘Little Couple’ Stars — Meet Our Adopted Daughter From India

Wed, February 19, 2014 11:41am EDT by 9 Comments
Little Couple Adopt
Getty

Jan Parrish

Posted at 1:49 AM on May 30, 2014

Both of these children are so cute and adorable. Why are they not potty trained? Will is 4 years old..still wearing diapers and sucking his thumb. They were both 2 years old before they were adopted and why were they not trained before they left the orphanages? I would think that since Jen is a doctor she would have started the process the MINUTE she got them home. Bill and the Nanny are there all day…why are they not working with them? Cultures may be different but no 4 year old should be wearing diapers.

ladystclaire

Posted at 7:47 PM on August 7, 2014

Bravo Jan Parrish Bravo! They should be a shamed for still putting a diaper or even a pull up, on Will’s big @$$. The thumb sucking, should be dealt with as well. It seems like Will controls his parents and, him having a temper tantrum, to get cake or ice cream, would earn him something else, other than time out. Which, he never serve the number of minutes that he is suppose to serve. After about a minute or even that, Jen is asking him, if he can get it together. This kid is going to grow up, to be a bully!

Cynthia

Posted at 3:18 PM on May 2, 2014

Good afternoon Dr. Arnold My is Cynthia Cunas I have a 13 year old daughter with type one diabetes. I heard that the stem cells from a sibling can be used to make a new pancreas for her.
use my 2 month old’s stem cells I wanted to know if its true? should i keep saving it or donate it. I am a single mother of three and really can’t afford it if that is not even a possibility. Please let me know if there is any hope for.

Judi B.

Posted at 4:36 AM on April 11, 2014

This is a truly lovely, loving couple who work together as a team. Exceptional human beings, very touching to watch. They are probably the only healthy relationship on present day Reality TV. I was pleasantly surprised by how endearing they all are. Wish them all the best.

Janet O'Hare

Posted at 2:44 AM on March 3, 2014

Wishing Jen a complete recovery…she’ll be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you’ll be strong and ready to take on the challenge of two toddlers!! Been there and done it, it was a hand full. Way back in the 60s I had three boys under 4!! God Bless you…I know you’ll be great parents! I don’t know Zoey, but I’m in love with Will!!

ladystclaire

Posted at 7:56 PM on August 7, 2014

You don’t know Will either and, you should be a shamed of yourself, for even saying something like that. I believe a lot of those like you, who gravitates to Will, i done because of the color of Zoey’s skin!!!! “I don’t know Zoey, but I’m in love with Will,” That is BS and so are you!!!!!!!

Annie Kiser

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 19, 2014

Wishing Jennifer a complete recovery. I really enjoy their show. The dynamic between her and Bill is very sweet and their kids are SO cute!

lisa

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 19, 2014

My prayers are with all of them. Bill disses me, but I LOVE THIS FAMILY! ALL of you are in my heart and prayers. Jen is too good for God to let anything happen to ANY of you.Another bump. Both of you have been through HELL! God gives you what you can handle. Great people, great parents, great in every way. PRAYERS FOR ALL OF YOU! I’m so sad right now.

Susy