‘Little Couple’ Stars — Meet Our Adopted Daughter From India

Wed, February 19, 2014 11:41am EDT by 5 Comments 47,133 Article Views
Little Couple Adopt
Getty

Judi B.

Posted at 4:36 AM on April 11, 2014

This is a truly lovely, loving couple who work together as a team. Exceptional human beings, very touching to watch. They are probably the only healthy relationship on present day Reality TV. I was pleasantly surprised by how endearing they all are. Wish them all the best.

Janet O'Hare

Posted at 2:44 AM on March 3, 2014

Wishing Jen a complete recovery…she’ll be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you’ll be strong and ready to take on the challenge of two toddlers!! Been there and done it, it was a hand full. Way back in the 60s I had three boys under 4!! God Bless you…I know you’ll be great parents! I don’t know Zoey, but I’m in love with Will!!

Annie Kiser

Posted at 9:57 PM on February 19, 2014

Wishing Jennifer a complete recovery. I really enjoy their show. The dynamic between her and Bill is very sweet and their kids are SO cute!

lisa

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 19, 2014

My prayers are with all of them. Bill disses me, but I LOVE THIS FAMILY! ALL of you are in my heart and prayers. Jen is too good for God to let anything happen to ANY of you.Another bump. Both of you have been through HELL! God gives you what you can handle. Great people, great parents, great in every way. PRAYERS FOR ALL OF YOU! I’m so sad right now.

Susy