Liam Payne & Louis Tomlinson Diss Justin Bieber — Helping Niall Horan?

Wed, February 19, 2014 10:13am EDT by 43 Comments

Directioners have been at war with Beliebers for quite some time, and now it looks like the boys themselves have joined the fight! Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson openly mocked Justin Bieber’s name change on Twitter on Feb. 18, mere days after their bandmate Niall Horan was spotted out on a date with Justin’s ex Selena Gomez!

Justin Bieber opened himself up for some light mockery when he changed his name to “Bizzle” on Instagram for a week, but who would have thought that some of the mocking would come from Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson!

Liam Payne & Louis Tomlinson Diss Justin Bieber On Twitter

Justin only changed his named to Bizzle for a week — to sound more hip-hop, of course — because a British actor and musician named “Lethal Bizzle” didn’t like sharing his name with the Canadian superstar.

Selena Gomez Kisses Niall Horan

However, it looks like Lethal Bizzle isn’t the only British celeb Justin has to worry about! Louis and Liam began randomly Tweeting words that rhymed with “Bizzle” on Feb. 18, which was definitely a crystal-clear diss thrown at Bieber. It’s also interesting to note that the boys’ bandmate Niall Horan was spotted out and about with Justin’s estranged ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez two days earlier on Feb. 16, on a date that was supposedly set up by Taylor Swift!

A source close to Selena told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that “Sel & him made out a bit,” but “it wasn’t a big deal.” Flying to London for a date seems like a pretty big deal to us, and the source continued that the two will definitely be seeing each other again! Could this be Louis and Liam’s way of supporting their friend?

Yikes! What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Were the boys dissing Justin? And if they were, do you think it was to support Selena and Niall? Let us know in the comments!

– Shannon Miller

More Justin & Selena News:

1. Selena Gomez — You & Niall Horan Would Make A Great Couple
  2. Justin Bieber: Why He’s Not Worried About Selena Gomez & Niall Horan
  3. Justin Bieber Secretly Hurting Over Selena Gomez & Niall Horan’s Hookup

Tamyra Smith

Posted at 3:04 PM on July 6, 2014

Well well well well well 1d and me are on the same team or at least me and Liam,Louisare so YAY!

Luigi

Posted at 11:20 AM on May 6, 2014

Oh, I didn’t know making schoolyard jokes was “dissing”… Must be the mind of HollywoodLife… Justin probably knew it was a joke and moved on.

Abi

Posted at 6:02 PM on March 11, 2014

I’d like to make a statement. I am a Directioner by the way. Directioners and beliebers have not been at “war”. I know this is hard for people who aren’t in fandoms to understand but I consider any other true Directioner as my sister. You might think its crazy to consider people that I haven’t even met to call sisters. I have talked to Directioners (through social media) from Austrailia, London, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, and other states. They are all amazing people. I’ve also made personal friends who I most likely would’ve never known if it weren’t for the boys. I believe that belibers feel the same way. Directioners and belibers have a brother and sister like realationship. Sure we fight like crazy but NOBODY is allowed to mess with belibers but directioners. So our goal in life is not to bring one another down. And if you saw the Brits the boys didn’t mean any harm. I have beliber friends and they thought nothing of it. And most of the belibers don’t care about it because THEY DIDNT SAY ANYTHING WRONG. I’m done with my rant. Have a nice day 😘 love the website btw it’s just something’s u post annoy me

Audri

Posted at 10:44 AM on April 15, 2014

my goal in life is to bring down belibers

Luigi

Posted at 11:22 AM on May 6, 2014

I STRONGLY AGREE, Liam and Louis weren’t being horrible, they were just jumping at the right time to have a little fun, did they end up continuing like Drake Bell? No, because they are mature and know when to stop.

Casey Hayes

Posted at 6:41 PM on July 23, 2014

Your my sister!!! From a different mister of course! Lol!. Haha!

larry

Posted at 1:26 PM on February 28, 2014

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION AND WASNT JUSTING QUITIN THE MUSIC???

lilly

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 25, 2014

I LOVE JUSTIN U DIRECTIONERS GOT SOME REAL ISSUES MAY JESUS HELP

Audri

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 15, 2014

what do you mean by MAY and directoners are WAY WAY WAY BETTER THEN BELIBERS AND JUSTIN SUCKS