Kristen Wiig Impersonates Harry Styles On ‘Tonight Show’ — Watch

Wed, February 19, 2014 8:52am EDT by 5 Comments

This may be the worst Harry Styles impression ever . . . and the most hilarious. Jimmy Fallon sat down with Kristen Wiig who decided to give up her interview time to play the British pop star (except she didn’t know he was British).

Well, Kristen Wiig is definitely not a Directioner. She headed onto The Tonight Show to do a stellar interview with Jimmy Fallon… except she took on the role of Harry Styles. Watch the hysterical clip here.

Kristen Wiig’s Harry Styles Impression

Instead of coming out as herself, the SNL alum joined her friend Jimmy on The Tonight Show as Harry — but she knew nothing about him. Right away, Jimmy called her out on the most obvious flaw — she didn’t have a British accent.

Harry Styles' Sexiest Girlfriends

“Your accent is different in person. I thought you’d have more of an accent,” Jimmy said. “I thought you’d have more of accent because, you know, you’re not from America.”

“No?” she asked him, which was absolutely hilarious. They decided they were going to say the country name together. Of course, Jimmy said England while Kristen played along but had no idea.

Kristen Wiig Knows Nothing About One Direction

I’ve got to say the best part of the whole thing was that the actress couldn’t keep a straight face. During the “Rapid Fire Round,” Jimmy asked a bunch of questions as a lightening round and the first was “Favorite Food?”

She answered “carnitas,” which means pork . . . in Spanish. Literally, Jimmy nor Kristen could stop laughing. At the end of the interview, Jimmy asked her to sing the band’s biggest song, in which she guessed “Story of My Life.” Honestly, we were shocked she even knew a title of one song!

Of course, he was talking about “You Don’t Know You’re Beautiful.” So, she read the lyrics on cue cards and clearly had never heard it before. Not to worry, Jimmy joined in and helped her out.

It was so funny! Watch the clip here and let us know what you thought — did you laugh or did you feel like she should have done her research first?

– Emily Longeretta

More Harry Styles News:

1. Harry Styles Attends Cara Delevingne Fashion Show, Skips Kendall Jenner’s
  2. Harry Styles Caught Flirting With Sky Ferreira: Cheating On Kendall Jenner?
  3. Kendall Jenner Flies To London To Host Harry Styles’ Sexy Birthday Party

lisa

Posted at 8:41 PM on February 19, 2014

I love Jimmy, but he’s off to the WRONG start. It’s not SNL, It was STUPID, NOT FUNNY. He needs to bring all ages in, not just old fans. My parents had NO IDEA what the hell they wasted their time on. New time, new audience. I’m sorry, but I haven’t enjoyed this show yet. Plus, I can see now that EVERYBODY THAT IS ON….Today show, Michael and Kelly.the veiw……ANY SHOW IN N.Y., will be on his. That’s because ..THEY’RE IN NEW YORK! It’s so boring day after day watching…….show after show……and the same guests….same questions………..need to do something DIFFERENT! If this keeps up, I don’t see him making it. AND I LOVE HIM! And PLEASE JIMMY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STOP RUNNING UP TO THE CAMERA WITH ALBUM COVERS! We like to see the “STAR” after the song shake hands and stuff. Not you ALWAYS running up to the camera. I’m SO DISAPPOINTED. I thought it was going to be so much more! All I have to do is look at who’s on the Today show tomorrow and I know your scheduale. Gonna SUCK!

Directioner here

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 20, 2014

I agree with u

Tina Meyers

Posted at 2:02 PM on February 19, 2014

I am so sick and tired of all “those” tired, stale SNL bores!

julie

Posted at 4:10 PM on February 19, 2014

so dont watch them then. or are u a “directioner” lol stupid name 4 fans. if u love the little faggot “Hairy” styles doesnt mean snl are not fun& they are. u just dont like it bc they make fun abt ur little gay idol.

rnizzazanxbxcbx

Posted at 10:33 AM on February 19, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr