‘Teen Mom 2′ Recap: Jenelle Evans & Nathan Griffith Plan Baby Together

Tue, February 18, 2014 11:22pm EST by 9 Comments
Jenelle Evans Baby
Courtesy of MTV

J

Posted at 2:14 PM on March 12, 2014

Wow. Someone just opened the doors for him to have a child with special needs! Let’s see how your heart feels when someone talk about the love of your life… You are an idiot. You to Elmo Jones. Who is probably this same exact idiot posting this comment.

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 3:12 PM on February 21, 2014

dumb whores

Marie

Posted at 12:47 PM on February 20, 2014

Ugh..Jenelle makes me sick. Let’s see how many more lives she can ruin. Stupid b*tch.

Nikki

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 20, 2014

How could you say such hateful things about a child? Ali’s condition is heartbreaking, but she is lucky to have parents that love and support her. There is no reason that she cannot go on to live a completely normal and healthy life. You should be ashamed of yourself.

me

Posted at 9:53 AM on February 21, 2014

Nikki-Everytime they post anything about Teen Mom 2 or just Leah and the twins, this dickwad or another by the name of Richard ALWAYS post pretty much the exact same comment. I have commented back to them, and asked moderators to delete them. Nothing ever happens but it sure is sad. Thanks for saying something too.

lisa

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 19, 2014

Kailyn is THE ONLY ONE that takes responsibility for her son. Javi is so patient with her. GREAT COUPLE! Jenelle is a NUT CASE and that new guy is CREAPY! Trust me. This is not going to end well. Chelsea is a SPOILED BRAT! GO ADAM! I hope you get FULL CUSTODY of YOUR DAUGHTER! She is spoiled, VAIN, selfish, and did I mention SPOILED????????????????? Daddy needs to STOP encouraging her because he doesn’t like Adam. He is a terrible father. I’m sorry. Leah ruined so many lives. Coreys, her kids, now her husbands. Another SPOILED BRAT! How can you be mad when your husband is working? Then to say I have to be mommy and daddy. LOL KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED! That is what WOMAN DO when their husbands work out of town or go into the service. SHE WILL NEVER BE FAITHFUL! I can see it now. Kailyn will. She appreciates her family. As far as Leahs daughter goes………….giving up on her to soon. She’s getting along just fine now. STOP putting her in a chair before her time. GROW UP YOU SPOILED B*TCH!

me

Posted at 9:58 AM on February 19, 2014

First and foremost, Jenelle makes NO sense. Like 2 episodes ago she was getting an abortion and now she’s planning to get pregnant? I understand her reasoning for the abortion, but not another pregnancy. I really want to like her and at times I do, but last night I just wanted to grab and shake the shit out of her ask her what she is thinking. Nathan seems like a nice enough guy, but on one other post on here they said he has a daughter that his ex’s parents have custody of. Personally, I think these two should chill for a bit. Jenelle has court coming up, has no job, and they both have other children to consider first.
I worry for Kailyn (even though we know its ok now) moving without telling Jo the Prick. It’s really not smart to do stuff like that without getting the ok first and especially not when you’re in the middle of a court case regarding this issue, because she could have easily gotten into major trouble. On the other hand, I am happy for her and Javi and their new house is so nice!
I’m glad Chelsea got some R & R in California. But I always wonder about her friend Megan..wasn’t she pregnant last season? Where’s her baby?
Thank God Corey is coming to terms with Ali’s condition, I was so sad for him last week when he was in such denial. I think Ali’s going to do OK. She’s has a GREAT support system in that big family. Was happy to see Leah spend some quality time with Aleeah because I can only imagine what’s going on in her little mind with a sick sister and new baby, and new stepdad and stepmom! Sorry Leah’s friend moved…but that’s life.

Chilli greenz

Posted at 1:27 AM on February 19, 2014

Those girls are not teen mom anymore they are grown ass woman that are 21,22,23,24 year old plus this show was flamed last year im for sure that people do watch it even teenagers too

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:15 AM on February 19, 2014

so still not enough miscarriages?