Selena Gomez — You & Niall Horan Would Make A Great Couple

Tue, February 18, 2014 7:56pm EDT by 25 Comments 10,779 Article Views
Selena Gomez Dating Niall Horan
Courtesy of Twitter

Zelda

Posted at 7:14 AM on March 29, 2014

I’m not hating, but I honestly don’t like them together. I’m entitled to my own opinion. And I honestly think Selena is doing it for fame. Isn’t it a coincidence that dated the two most famous guys? It’s probably just a publicity stunt. I’m slowly disliking Selena.

my idol selena gomez

Posted at 4:40 AM on March 15, 2014

I think that her and niall will make great couple.And for all ou haters that dont want niall to date?Get over it… cause niall cant be single forever and its their choice if they want to date.How would you like it if you were dating someone and ppl were hating on you because you loved that person and you were dating thats right you wouldnt like it so get over it…And plus its not like hes yours and plus he doesnt even no that you exist.But most of all remember that its THEIR LIFE!!!
HATERS GONNA HATE!

Monstergurl101

Posted at 8:32 PM on March 5, 2014

I don’t want Niall to go out with Selena, I know they would be a good couple, but I think Selena has turned into the dark zone too much. If I was Niall and found out that she used me to get beiber jealous, I would have hurt feelings. Been a victim of that, and I don’t want Niall to either….

Beth Cawkwell

Posted at 3:58 PM on February 25, 2014

Why do you want us not to worried?

1D

Posted at 4:12 AM on February 19, 2014

.People do not worry. selena is gone again from london she was with a friend at the party in London. they are just friends may yet. I have a link from that site where it says that she’s gone from london selena was just partying with a girlfriend who is on this blog.

Selena Gomez shows off some toned midriff as she heads through Heathrow Airport on Tuesday (February 18) in London, England.

The 21-year-old singer was in town for a few days, where she took the town by storm!

The evening before, Selena Showed off her long legs as she and her pal Samantha Droke headed out to dinner together.

“Thank you London for new friends, memories and my wonderful new tea pot from my friends Simon and Jessie # # imobsessed derdabest,” Samthana tweeted.

Selena usefull with One Direction’s up with Niall Horan, sparking some romance rumors after the two were photographed together.

Brittany Atwell

Posted at 12:22 AM on February 19, 2014

NO! I like it better when Niall was single because then I can love him. I heard about this and my heart LITERALLY sank……If I could meet One Direction my #1 DREAM WISH HOPE everything would be better. Niall need someone BETTER than Selena. Knowing her history and things with Justin he will just end up getting hurt and he doesn’t need that. He needs someone who won’t hurt him over an ex-boyfriend.

Monstergurl101

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 5, 2014

Agreed

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:19 AM on February 19, 2014

who, the hell, is selena gomes?
a streetname in Chihuahua, mexico?

Hate whores

Posted at 11:20 PM on February 18, 2014

Hahahahahe who is the cat.

Bernadette

Posted at 10:35 PM on February 18, 2014

I have Niall’s phone number. Jealous?

Brittany Atwell

Posted at 12:23 AM on February 19, 2014

selena is my smile

Posted at 10:32 PM on February 18, 2014

Everyone is giving selena support and security SHE literally has friends everywhere she goes and thousands of fans who love her she will be fine.

Sade

Posted at 9:46 PM on February 18, 2014

I agree she needs a new boyfriend but not Niall. Selena is a bit lost right now and she needs a strong and mature man who can give her security and support and also help her to mature herself. Niall is too young and too busy

KALANI

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 18, 2014

YEAH UNLESS TAYLOR DATES SELENA. THEY WOULD MAKE A CUTE COUPLE.

Me

Posted at 9:32 PM on February 18, 2014

Her BFFL, Taylor Swift, also told her to date around before too, but just like Taylor’s own relationships, Selena’s set-ups failed because she herself is now becoming desperate like who? TAYLOR SWIFT!

Sel

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 18, 2014

A must read: h**p://w*w.inquisitr.c*m/1137963/selena-gomez-sends-justin-bieber-a-helluva-statement-using-bait-niall-horan/

ivan

Posted at 9:13 PM on February 18, 2014

Selena’s mother and staff sure are busy trying to make Justin look bad; she’s making herself look bad. Bieber has moved on from her so Horan can have her.

selena is my smile

Posted at 9:09 PM on February 18, 2014

Don’t hate on selena please I’m a belieber and selenator just because the relationship didn’t work out doesn’t mean that you should hate on someone storms don’t last forever neither does love I understand that you really don’t care that much about selena but I do she’s my idol and if you hurt her YOU HURT ME. So sweetheart please stop what’s the point you are only hurting people I know you love justin we all do but sooner or later justin is gonna get married justin can’t be single forever he has to find someone to love right???? Don’t you want him to be happy???? Believe it or not I used to feel that way too when it came to justin having a girlfriend not super jealous but a little jealous because he was so young when he started dating plus Caitlin beadles is really pretty and they were a very cute couple. Please dont blame selena for the relationship not working out. Justin and selena were adorable too they fell for each other but broke up because things weren’t going too well that’s just how Love is suppose to be okay????? I’m pretty sure all of us girls feel the same way about justin the reason why I came back was because I loved justin and I realized that I had leftover feelings for him just like we all do. Just because justin isn’t in a relationship right now doesn’t mean he’s not in a relationship with his beliebers he’s said a thousand times how much he’s thankful for all of his fans. I was with justin since the beginning of his career but the other reason why I came back is because I felt like If I left I wouldn’t have that deep fan connection that I have with him.justin really inspired me to be who I want to be. I know that selena May have dissed or hurt justin a lot but, you.have to understand that the breakup.between both of selena and justin affected them both deeply and they were both hurt equally. Let’s focus on what’s important here for a moment the only thing that matters is the music not who justin dates not the mistakes he made which from that I learned justin was human. Justin doesn’t want us to focus on who he dates right now he wants us to focus more on the art and dedication he puts into what he does that’s all. Justin wants us to enjoy the music he puts out because we are the reason why he’s here today. Justin wants and needs all the beliebers supporting him till the end which I’ve made a commitment to do from now on justin loves his fans more than anything else in the world I’m pretty sure that he loves selena too but,if he loses his fans he will loose everything so HIM dating selena or how he feels about her may be important to him. We are more important he doesn’t love anyone less than anything he loves his fans and selena if he’s not over her the same.

KALANI

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 18, 2014

UM HALF OF THE STORIES AREN’T EVEN TRUE. THE MEDIA LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING. AND NOT EVERYTHING IS TRUE.

HyBrideh

Posted at 8:22 PM on February 18, 2014

Not like she would read this and say “Oh yeah! Hollywood Life us right, I just marry him” -_-
Mind your own business.

KALANI

Posted at 9:41 PM on February 18, 2014

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT SELENA OR JUSTIN READS HOLLYWOOD LIFE. ITS NOT THERE GOING TO SAY OKAY. RETRACT YOUR STORIES OR I’M SUEING YOU GUYS.

Kalani

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 18, 2014

So what. Justin is young. He likes having fun. What is Niall a poster boy for innocent fun why docent he join a monstery.

drew33

Posted at 8:14 PM on February 18, 2014

seriously i dont ship them sori she deserves better or just stay with the biebs

Samantha Guzman

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 18, 2014

Selena And bill together ewww….. Selena Gomez I hate you you hurt Justin heart 😠

Brittany Atwell

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 19, 2014

They didn’t. They are having the American tour later this year. In september i’m going to their show because One Direction is my inspiration