‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Aria Finally Learns Ezra’s Darkest Secrets

Tue, February 18, 2014 10:51pm EDT by 29 Comments 10,646 Article Views
Pretty Little Liars Aria Ezra
Courtesy of ABC Family

Shakira Milan Ali

Posted at 11:11 PM on April 5, 2014

Dear lucy hale you don,t want you here anymore and you don,t want to see Ezra anymore and me and Ezra anymore you don,t care about Ezra anyway

Shakira Milan Ali

Posted at 11:14 PM on April 5, 2014

And Ezra wll broke up with lucy hale

T

Posted at 1:17 PM on February 25, 2014

Maybe Aria is A and she´s upset with Ezra because the other girls found out that he´s helping A…

Shakira Milan Ali

Posted at 11:17 PM on April 5, 2014

And he is not a anyway

michala

Posted at 5:59 PM on February 19, 2014

ok if Ezra isn’t A then he has to have an evil twin who is shown doing all the bad stuff in the show. Why would he be so pissed off about realizing the girls got into A’s lair? Why does he has hidden cameras watching their every move? Why is he sketchily involved with Mona? I am so sick of this show giving us tones of new questions & no answers. The finale will give us like one answer in the last 3 minutes of the show and that’s that. I’m only continuing to watch because I’ve been watching this crap for so long that I need to know who A is and what the hell is wrong with all the people in this creepy town

kaitlinwaterman

Posted at 3:53 PM on February 19, 2014

Mona was totally the one at the zoo. Aria and Ezra are done. Looks like they will turn him in for dating an underage girl soon? I like that A is still unknown…keeps it interesting. Great episode! Spencers addiction will be solved soon enough…the girls will believe the story Ezra told because its the truth and the writers want the viewers to know he isnt A.

sherriberri

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 19, 2014

only ones getting played here is the viewers. I’m so sick and tired of getting zero answers until the season finale. Waaay too many unanswered questions like what’s the deal with Mona and Mike, Mona and Ezra, where is Ali going when she’s not setting up secret rendezvous with the girls? where’s Paige? how did Ezra find out Ali was alive and why, if he’s so concerned, didn’t he tell the love of his life? blah blah blah
Note to Marlene King, sometimes viewers don’t like to be toyed with, we (unlike the pretty liars) have nothing to lose if we change the channel…oh, fyi, the girls (at this point) don’t really have anything to lose by walking away from Ali and her shenanigans so i’m puzzled as why they’re still helping their “friend” …hasn’t she been “dead” longer than they’ve been friends?

Holly Holly

Posted at 1:49 PM on February 19, 2014

I think Wren the hot doc is A!!!! Marlene King states that Ezra is not A he never was.. Obviously on some scenes in the show they show someone with a hoodie all in black if it was Ezra i think they would just show his face. Maybe Ezras telling the truth. I bet Allison is playing all them. They might as well do the twin theory!!!

Ashlynn

Posted at 12:57 PM on February 19, 2014

I think instead of following the books and Allison having a twin I think EZRA is the one that could possibly have a twin in the Tv Show. I mean this could be a twist within itself. Maybe Allison Dated crazy bipolar EZRA and Aria Dates the normal one. Who knows just a thought. But I agree I have watched this show since 1st season and they just need to get on with it!!!!!!!! AND STOP BACKTRACKING!!!

Shakira Milan Ali

Posted at 11:20 PM on April 5, 2014

You do,nt want to date with Ezra anymore

Isis

Posted at 12:21 PM on February 19, 2014

I think what ezra is saying is true and someone who actually wanted to hurt ally and the girls found out about ezras book and took advantage of the situation because why would they still be showing a hooded person at the end.

leia

Posted at 11:39 AM on February 19, 2014

Yeah but does she believe the “undercover detective” crap story he tried to feed to her? If she does, she’s SO stupid I swear to God I want to punch her in the chin. Is Ezra A or not!?? I’m fed up of them leading us on and then leaving us high and dry, just tell us who A is already! Or at least answer questions in new episodes instead of adding more questions.

Kellie (@kelliechio)

Posted at 11:02 AM on February 19, 2014

They will follow the books and Alison will be A and she will have the twin and all that jazz. So tired of the games this show plays with viewers.

AC

Posted at 11:57 AM on February 19, 2014

They’ve actually said they’re not doing that….

Shaunna Murphy

Posted at 9:13 AM on February 19, 2014

ANDY this is literally the biggest bulls–t.

Beth M

Posted at 8:44 AM on February 19, 2014

Oh this is BS….Ezra has gotta be ‘A’. Why else would he have a computer set-up like he has in the cabin..where he sees everything the liars do? Of course Marlene King is gonna say that! I’ve read all the books and so im biased. ..getting to the point I don’t know WHAT to think!!

Cat

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 22, 2014

Then why, in the end of episode 20, that when Ezra and Aria drop the “true crime” book of Ali’s death onto the ground, that they hid A’s face from the audience? If it was Ezra and from all of the computers-in-the-basement stuff and black clothes and so on, they’d show his face if he actually was A. Hiding A’s face at the end of the episode still means A’s identity is unknown. Ezra isn’t A ._.

Vaish

Posted at 8:18 AM on February 19, 2014

Why was Ezra dressed up in that freaky costume in Ravenswood if he is not a part of this A team?

I don’t mind plot twists, but the pretty little web is fast unravelling with plot holes. Fill them quick or the whole series will be for naught.

Lilla

Posted at 8:15 AM on February 19, 2014

I remember in one episode when they where in ravenswood that creepy lady (forgot her name) said one of them has been the touched by the one Allison fears the most so it’s still somebody they know or have had a relationship with because I doubt Allison is terrified of Ezra because he is writing a book about her unless she was scared Ezra would out her on being alive. I am getting sick of all these questions and no answers .

Disappointed

Posted at 2:22 AM on February 19, 2014

I’m really disappointed.
I mean its fun to be misled and to have twists but its the fourth season and we are back to square one. With no answers. This is really ridiculous. And each time they introduce a twist, the writers all claim that what happened is true – like Toby really is A, or Ezra really is A – just to discredit it later (Ian Harding even interviewed about how he likes being A!). I appreciate twists and turns – but to the extent that we can get SOME answers and not feel like everything that happens gets discredited. In other shows, they stick with plot twists and see it through to the end – and build off that twist. This show just introduces twists, then goes NEVER MIND – repeatedly! I bet you Ezra really is A, or working for the A team. I bet that by the end of this season, or in the next season, the writers will be like NEVER MIND and say that he is actually on the A team.

Stop overcomplicating this show. I feel like I wasted so much time watching this show and no reward. I feel done with this show.

leia

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 19, 2014

lmao I agree with the “never mind” thing, it’s like taking 1 step forward, and 10 steps back with this show. What do we even know at this point? Is Ezra A or not? They still haven’t produced solid evidence that he isn’t, what the hell did he do to Shauna? It’s almost the end of the freaking season and everything we have been building up to has been discredited, so basically you’re right, we are back to square 1, and seemingly no closer to knowing who A is, if it isn’t Ezra.

Renee

Posted at 2:15 AM on February 19, 2014

I think that Ezra and Ali or just Ezra have twins.

Amanda

Posted at 2:07 AM on February 19, 2014

Sorry, I still want Ezria back, don’t think I’ll be watching it too much longer, since they’ve split!!

Bluie ivz

Posted at 1:05 AM on February 19, 2014

Somebody is A and i bet it the girl boyfriend who play the teacher or it could be somebody that they or he or she know just have to wait until the next show on Tuesday pll is a Great show to watch and my ppl love it. :)

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:04 AM on February 19, 2014

well, his turd smells terrible too.

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:59 AM on February 19, 2014

His turd, indeed, smells terrible. Thank you for noticing.

megan

Posted at 11:22 PM on February 18, 2014

So Ezra is not A. What the poop pretty little liar writers. what the poop….

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:00 AM on February 19, 2014

What the poop, indeed! Marlene King even confirmed Ezra’s non-A-ness in an interview and I… just cannot anymore.

Anne Mackenzie Darwin

Posted at 11:01 PM on February 18, 2014

Reblogged this on The Muses Guild: THE CIRCLE.