Selena Gomez Hooked Up With Niall Horan To Make Justin Bieber Jealous

Mon, February 17, 2014 3:37pm EDT by 57 Comments
Selena Gomez Trying To Make Justin Bieber Jealous
FameFlyNet/SplashNews

maria

Posted at 6:38 PM on February 18, 2014

STOP POSTING FAKE STORY ABOUT SELENA.

maria

Posted at 6:36 PM on February 18, 2014

LIES,HOLLYWOOD LIFE,LIES…………
FAKE STORY.
STOP WITH THE FALSE STORY ABOUT SELENA.SHE IS NOTTTTTTTTT HOOKING UP WITH NIALL.GET YOUR STUFF RIGHT NOT WRONG.

hensongary687

Posted at 12:33 PM on February 18, 2014

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)
>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

sophigom

Posted at 11:14 AM on February 18, 2014

my friend’s step-mother earned $20557 past month. she works on the internet and moved in a $514900 house. All she did was get fortunate and put into action the information shown on this link ————– zunojob.com

christina paul

Posted at 10:09 AM on February 18, 2014

This system is a complete turnkey money making opportunity. We have identified the hottest and most lucrative opportunities for making money on the internet and we provide you with steps for plugging into these opportunities. If you can read and follow directions, you can make thousands of dollars per day with very little work. You need to read this right now ⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛►►► CLICK56.COM

Theresa

Posted at 10:03 AM on February 18, 2014

This article is complete bs. I mean 1D have defended Justin before and hes friends with a couple of them so Justin would never say they’re “trying to take my crown”

jasmine

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 18, 2014

Just a stupid thing and im so upset when someone do that, use someone for a reason. Selena can date other guy but not Niall because he’s Justin’s friend and Justin will be hurt and it’s worse if sel hooked up with niall for a reason, want Justin’s jealous, it’s not good idea to revenge to your ex! and yes I know that sel still believe in love of jelena. DRAMA ALL OVER!

trendy

Posted at 7:54 AM on February 18, 2014

Can y’all just stop goodness its rediculous get over jelena and stop making stupid lies either way justin isn’t studying selena anymore and I doubt all that BS happened

zayzay199

Posted at 7:19 AM on February 18, 2014

They are friends only quit the BS Hollywood life

MaryDtn9

Posted at 6:52 AM on February 18, 2014

99% of what we hear and read is ciber BS. NUFF SAID.

Isabella bieber

Posted at 3:55 AM on February 18, 2014

In lots of magazines it shows that Niall
Said he would never go out with selena cuase he knew it was just trying to make
Justin JELOUS
It’s just stupid that she does that yes I admire selena and one direction
And. ❤️Justin
But I don’t think I mean ….
Ugh
I’m trying to say why she invents stuff
And if she’s trying to make Justin JELOUS then why Does she go hurt another person ( Niall )
And if she really loves Niall she should explain him she’s not trying to make Justin JELOUS

Angie

Posted at 3:10 AM on February 18, 2014

Selena Harry Styles should be together!

Dell Money

Posted at 1:39 AM on February 18, 2014

Ring, ring! Ring, ring! Hello, this is Niall! This is Simon Cowell, why in the bloody FU** are you with Selena Gomez? I thought I told you to stay the bloody FU** away from her? Now you’re all over the bloody news papers. Now drop her off, go home and get too bed.

Kalani

Posted at 12:58 AM on February 18, 2014

Justin is brown eyed so is part negroid which matches selena who is a brown mexican . Niall has blue eyes and should not even be seen in public with anything brown. Love and kisses. Kalani. Pure aryan and proud.

AT ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:15 AM on February 18, 2014

ELVIS… ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS ITS YOU. JUST SHUT UP WILL YA? AND I DON’T CARE IF YOU THINK I AM ALEXA/KALANI. I REALLY DON’T GIVE A FLYING FCK!

AT ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:18 AM on February 18, 2014

WE ALL KNOW KALANI/ALEXA IS A OBSESSED CRAZE FANATIC OF JUSTIN AND WHO SPAM THE WHOLE COMMENT AREA. I WOULD KNOW SINCE I AM ONE OF HER SECOND IMPOSTER. DUH.

Reina

Posted at 12:31 AM on February 18, 2014

Sorry about that, I meant just and don’t. And if this isn’t real then sorry about that post. But I just REALLY care about Niall. Whatever you do, just PLEASE DON’T hurt Niall, please. That’s all I ask.
-Someone Who Actually Cares

Reina

Posted at 11:58 PM on February 17, 2014

It really pisses me off that Selena would jusr use a great guy like Niall like that! He’s an emotional guy that should be treated with respect and be truly loved. You just shouldn’t mess with a sweet, emotional guy like Niall. It’s just purely messed up that she would do that! This really makes me feel sad just knowing that someone did that to him! No offense but Justin, you should come and get Selena before she breaks his heart! I love Niall and that won’t change! I just donKt want to see him breaking once more! I still love Justin and Selena though. I just, I just can’t do it anymore.
-Someone Who Actually Cares

Mack

Posted at 11:07 PM on February 17, 2014

As long as Justin can keep his head on straight and stay away from the drama, he might get his respect back. Nothing like getting thrown down by a chic.

max

Posted at 10:39 PM on February 17, 2014

selena is always with justn probably she went to discuss about rehab with niall

Ceara

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 17, 2014

I just want Niall for myself…. so I’m a little biased. Also, not cool if this is true Selena should WANT to go out with Niall for him and not to make Biebs jealous.

Shelby

Posted at 10:16 PM on February 17, 2014

I don’t know anything, but I’m going wit my gut. I think Justin n Selena both had strong feelings for each other, but weren’t ready to commit, not even now. I think selena is a good actress, but she don’t have the paparazzi up her butt 24/7 like they do justin. Selena can get away wit more things. Selena and Justin are young n need to have fun. Selena (in my eyes) is no goody goody either. Justin needs a little help n guidance. They both need a little help. I’m sure in the future they will pick themselves back up. I’m sure if I had the money I would have fun wit it, but if u didnt or haven’t had fun as a teen, you need to! It’s just life. It’s not fun if u don’t take risks. Just don’t drive behind the will after partying. They r just living life. We all have those heartbreaks, stupid mistakes and fall in love. U just got to learn how to cope wit wht u get n live life to the fullest!

Justin

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 17, 2014

Justin is so busy trying to be a bad boy and going to court, screwing prostitutes and out of his mind on drugs that I don’t think he knows where he is ler alone Selena. Plus this is one of the worse written articles. None of them are true or make sense.

selena is my smile

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 17, 2014

Your messing with each other’s hearts.

selena is my smile

Posted at 9:00 PM on February 17, 2014

Selena please don’t do that justin if this is true I’m with justin on this one you shouldn’t be breaking each other’s hearts not good for you still a selenator and belieber again and always will be.