Scott Disick: Fans Tweet Support After ‘KUWTK’ Shows Mother’s Death

Mon, February 17, 2014 1:31pm EDT by 11 Comments 55,766 Article Views
Scott Disick Parents Die
FameFlyNet

Amy Baird

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 27, 2014

SCOTT I can not even imagine what u are feeling……you are in my heart and prayers…ALL of you!

ann harding

Posted at 6:24 PM on February 24, 2014

I don’t like him but do feel for his loss especially because he was an only child. I am curious though as to what they both died of. Strange that his father would die so soon after.

Chacha

Posted at 7:52 AM on February 23, 2014

So so sorry to hear the loss of your parents, Just lost my sister and it is so painful. To lose two precious people almost the same time is worse. Please scot accept my sympathy and know that they are looking over you and their grandchildren. Be encourage and enjoy your life. They were a role model to you, please don’t go off the good path you have chosen with Kourtney, continue and be a good role model to your children as well. God bless you Scott and good luck

sophigom

Posted at 11:41 AM on February 18, 2014

my roomate’s aunt got paid $18116 last month. she is making income on the laptop and bought a $333100 condo. All she did was get blessed and put in action the information made clear on this site ————– zunojob.com

ampazcxzv

Posted at 10:26 AM on February 18, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.sssssssxcbxcbxcb

christina paul

Posted at 10:11 AM on February 18, 2014

This system is a complete turnkey money making opportunity. We have identified the hottest and most lucrative opportunities for making money on the internet and we provide you with steps for plugging into these opportunities. If you can read and follow directions, you can make thousands of dollars per day with very little work. You need to read this right now ⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛►►► CLICK56.COM

Cindy Holland

Posted at 3:03 AM on February 18, 2014

Hey you..I don’t do this..I’m 58 and had a stroke in Aug…Have kid’s and grand kid’s..Lusky I’m here to text and talk about it… I’m so sorry for your lost. I feel so bad for you. lost my mom 3 year’s ago. I’m still haviving a hard time, Not just my mom not being here but me with head hurting, I’m scared that it could happen again. Head hurts on and off. scared to drive or just be me…Love you and so sorry for your lost..

Julie

Posted at 10:56 PM on February 17, 2014

Scott,

Watching you grow up on TV… Getting sober.. Being a great father…. A great partner to Kourtney and a loving son has been for me a pleasure to watch. You don’t know me and I’m sure my words may not mean anything however” I’m proud of you”.

I lost my incredible loving father a year and a half ago while going through a divorce and just keeping my head on straight has been incredibly hard and very emotional for me.

I’m not one to EVER write a celebrity however the tears inspired me to write you. After all Scott there was a few years there that you could not get a break a d frankly you didn’t deserve it. Kourtney is a saint. Be good to her. She is a keeper.

My heart goes out to you and your lovely family.

Julie

lea

Posted at 6:47 PM on February 17, 2014

Hey Scott. My heart goes out to you. I’m so sorry for you. One thing don’t get me wrong I love Kourtney but she so mean to you. You can do better. I pray for you and your mom and dad.

Millikesse1961

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 17, 2014

m­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ n­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r’­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­in-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­law ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­makes ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$76 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­She ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­has ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­but ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­last ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­month ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­her ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­income ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$14418 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­just ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­working ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the computer ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­fe­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­urs. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­vi­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­sit ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­si­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­te­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

>>>>>>>>> Bay95.COM

owade83

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 17, 2014

like Leonard answered I can’t believe that a person able to make $6286 in a few weeks on the internet . you can look here­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­…………..Bay91.COM