‘The Walking Dead’ Recap: How The Other Half Lived (Or Died)

Sun, February 16, 2014 10:00pm EDT by 19 Comments
Walking Dead Inmates Recap
Courtesy of AMC

rencontreplanculs.com

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 2, 2014

If you live in a more expensive home than he does about yours, you
may have to do dating quotes funny with her being
with someone else.

TT

Posted at 12:29 PM on February 17, 2014

boring episode. what a waste of an hour

yep yep

Posted at 9:56 AM on February 17, 2014

It was crazy! I noticed the thing with Glenn and Tara too, but what I am also wondering is how Glenn got off that bus. At the end of last season, he was on the bus when it pulled away. Now he wakes up back at the prison. I was confused. Also, how the heck did Judith get so big? How long of a timespan are we talking here since the end of last season cause that baby last night wouldn’t fit in the carrier they found with blood in it. And Lizzy..that little girl is CRAZY. She has killed and now she has a thirst for it. I was screaming when she had her hand over Judith’s mouth. I mean, I realize that it would be hard having a crying baby attracting walkers to you, but you don’t kill her! I feel for Emily, but I really think she might be the next to go. Daryl can’t protect them both all the time. We shall see…

Rick

Posted at 1:14 AM on February 17, 2014

Did anyone notice when Glenn was on the ground and Tara told Glenn to get up? Glenn never told Tara his name nor did they know each other before they meet in this episode.

Nola Lee Cartier

Posted at 1:32 AM on February 17, 2014

Yes, I noticed that! I’m not feeling that Tara characters. She had a ballsy persona, but in reality is a weak link. I hope the walkers get her soon!

Emily

Posted at 1:39 AM on February 17, 2014

I did, and I was super confused about that! Perhaps he just ended up telling her off screen or something :/

Heidi

Posted at 12:25 PM on February 17, 2014

There was a period of time from when Glenn and Tara ran out of the prison gates to when they got to the road, where we didn’t see them. The could have exchanged names during that time I suppose.

sid36

Posted at 1:14 AM on February 17, 2014

Ugh. The less child actors, the better! I find Lizzy plotline very forced and unexciting and bad acting. I only deal with Beth on any emotional level because she is one of the originals. I truly feel nothing for any new characters…I wish I did. Rick, Maggie, Glen, Daryl, Beth (sort of). Miss Herschel and Shane. But alas, no going back. Comic book stance at end with Abraham and “sexy” military outfit girl…ugh. Okay. I am becoming a Debbie Downer. Just not feeling the love. Sorry.

LincolnX

Posted at 12:00 AM on February 17, 2014

“…it’s only a matter of time before Lizzie violently murders someone.”

My bet is that Lizzie has already struck and that Carol took the rap for her.

Shaunna Murphy

Posted at 12:21 AM on February 17, 2014

You think she murdered Tyreese’s girl?

LincolnX

Posted at 12:29 AM on February 17, 2014

She was about to kill Judith…I can’t say for sure but there’s been a lot of foreshadowing about Lizzie (well before this when it was a curiosity – but concurrent with the whole situation with Carol) and now we see that she will smother a baby to save herself. Maybe it’s not so far fetched to think she would kill Tyreese’s lady. I could see Carol taking the rap as a mother figure.

me

Posted at 2:07 AM on February 17, 2014

Have thought the same about her taking the rap for Lizzie. She was killing the rats in the beginning, but I at first thought it was because she was still calling the walkers by name & was feeding the rats to the walkers.

Eric Hamby

Posted at 3:04 AM on February 17, 2014

She would never been able to drag 2 bodies outside and burn them herself.

Shaunna Murphy

Posted at 12:26 PM on February 17, 2014

Agree with Eric that Lizzie carrying the bodies is a bit far-fetched but wouldn’t be surprised if she had some serious post-apocalypse priors. Girl is WHACK.

LincolnX

Posted at 12:52 PM on February 17, 2014

I’d bet that we’ll find that Lizzy did the killing, Carol discovered it and helped cover it up, including dragging and burning the bodies to destroy “how” they died, which might have implicated Lizzy.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:53 PM on February 16, 2014

johnny walker’s words: Keep On Walking!!

Jackie Chan (@ItsMeJackieChan)

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 16, 2014

Someone will be dead soon from the Daryl/Emily camp. The vultures overhead was pretty clear foreshadowing.

Michael

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 16, 2014

Can’t wait to see how Abraham plays out. In the comics, he is a huge part of the group!!!

mommyx4boys

Posted at 11:06 PM on February 16, 2014

I love rick he is so friggen awesome