Craigslist Killer Miranda Barbour: I’ve Killed More Than 22 People

Sun, February 16, 2014 2:04pm EDT by 17 Comments
Miranda Barbour Internet Homicide
Courtesy of WKOK

Could it be true? In a new interview from jail, the 19-year-old girl who killed a man she met on Craigslist in November shockingly claimed that she’s killed dozens more as part of her involvement in a satanic cult.

Miranda Barbour, 19, and her husband are already in prison for stabbing Troy LaFerrara, 42, to death after he solicited Miranda for sex via Craigslist in Nov. 2013, but the teen may be guilty of much, much more. In a shocking new interview, Miranda claimed that she’s literally lost count of how many people she’s killed as part of a satanic cult.

Miranda Barbour: I’ve Killed Over 22 People

“When I hit 22, I stopped counting,” Miranda told the Sunbury, Pa. Daily Item in an interview from jail on Feb. 14. “I can pinpoint on a map where you can find them. I remember everything. It’s like watching a movie.” The teen killer says that her murders coincided with her joining a satanic cult based in Alaska at the age of 13.

Speaking of her first alleged kill, Miranda said the cult’s leader helped her pull the trigger and shoot and kill a man who owed the cult money. “And then from there I just continued to kill.”

The deranged killer, who has a young daughter from a past lover, claimed to have bodies buried across the country in California, North Carolina, Texas, and Alaska, where most of the alleged murders took place.

“I would lure these people in,” Miranda seemed to boast. “I studied them. I learned them and even became their friend.” She also added that these victims, “did bad things and didn’t deserve to be here anymore.” Sunbury police were reportedly already aware of Miranda’s claims, and they are looking into them with the help of investigators from other states, as well as the FBI.

Miranda Barbour’s Craigslist Murder

Miranda and her 22-year-old husband, Elytte, are facing the death penalty for stabbing Troy LaFerrara 2o times in what investigators called a “thrill kill” to mark their three-week wedding anniversary.

Miranda lured Troy in on Craigslist, posting an ad offering “companionship.” Troy and Miranda met in a parking lot of a shopping mall in Sunbury. Elytte hid under a blanket in the backseat of Miranda’s car, and after receiving a signal from her, he jumped up and wrapped a cord around Troy’s neck, prosecutors said according to the New York Daily News. Miranda then stabbed him 20 times and dumped his body in an alley.

After initially claiming that she stabbed Troy because he molested her, Miranda admitted to the killing in her interview from jail, saying he “said the wrong things and then things got out of control.”

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Grisly Murder News:

1. Olympic Star Oscar Pistorius: Murder Charge After Shooting Girlfriend
  2. Student, 14, Indicted For Brutal Rape & Murder Of Teacher Colleen Ritzer
  3. Girl, 3, Stored In Freezer After Being Murdered — Mother Charged

กลูต้า

Posted at 11:26 PM on February 22, 2014

I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
A handful of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating
correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any tips to help fix this issue?

Yea Right

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 17, 2014

Really? where is the proof? if 22 people were missing that would be all over the news especially if it was from craigslist.we already had the craigslist killer this B**** isn’t even original and her husband looks like he has special needs.Looks like someone just wants to be famous I cry foul until she can actually lead police to the bodies.

owade83

Posted at 1:43 PM on February 17, 2014

like Leonard answered I can’t believe that a person able to make $6286 in a few weeks on the internet . you can look here­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­…………..Bay91.COM

SophiaRobyn

Posted at 12:47 PM on February 17, 2014

Sorry but I much prefer Dexter Morgan the character as opposed to Miranda Barbour the real life sociopath

Withrect1947

Posted at 7:34 AM on February 17, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­…………Jobs84.COM

me

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 16, 2014

Piece of craps to society.They killed 22 people and you would think they would have caught her or him by now.

dillmanzxc

Posted at 9:17 PM on February 16, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.nbbbbbbbbbbbbzxvzxvzxv

hg3300

Posted at 6:50 AM on February 17, 2014

yes, i am. and this article is why.

Chzcake

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 16, 2014

omg! God does not allow that! she is bad!!!!!

xavier bernard

Posted at 7:05 PM on February 16, 2014

That is sick ! and a satanist…no bueno

Butler Trash

Posted at 5:46 PM on February 16, 2014

This girls from around my way. I just do not get why someone would do something so freaking sick

sarah

Posted at 5:46 PM on February 16, 2014

she’s like dexter

Андрей Миньков (@AndreyMinkov)

Posted at 4:01 PM on February 16, 2014

The killer is honorable profession. God gives death as great boon.

Me

Posted at 4:52 PM on February 16, 2014

You’re a strange bird, dude.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 5:41 PM on February 16, 2014

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creativosfilms

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 21, 2014

very good…

Gody1961

Posted at 2:23 PM on February 16, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…
>>>>>>>>>>> Bay95.­­ℭ­­Oℳ