Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Inside Their Shocking Proposal

Sun, February 16, 2014 10:39pm EST by 18 Comments

Lisom1962

Posted at 12:57 PM on February 17, 2014

m­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ n­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r’­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­in-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­law ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­makes ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$76 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­She ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­has ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­but ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­last ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­month ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­her ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­income ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$14418 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­just ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­working ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­fe­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­urs. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­vi­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­sit ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­si­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­te­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­……….Jobs84.COM

erica

Posted at 12:18 PM on February 17, 2014

Sorry….I typed my post so quickly I have a few typos….but my post is clear…

erica

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 17, 2014

Don’t get me wrong I love the Kardashian Klan…however its annoying when its posted everywhere how much of a surprise this proposal is when kim is wearing the engagement ring in an episode that aired before the rpisode of the grand proposal. I am confused! If she is wearing the ring begore he even proposed, did she know about the proposal beforehand?

Me

Posted at 4:26 PM on February 17, 2014

In court documents it said that , when cris propose to kim , they had to film it 3x to make it look real . So you be the judge .

jessica

Posted at 11:57 AM on February 17, 2014

sometimes am surprised the way this woman do things Kim do you have brain this should be your 3rd marriage don’t you feel ashamed ok you want to marry again can’t you do it in a very little and respectful way is not all about big wedding gush let my check my little son Kim you are brainless but you no what try not to play with Kanye West or you will die Kanye is a very good man be responsible Kim life is not about money have some respect for your self.

jessica

Posted at 11:40 AM on February 17, 2014

jj

Posted at 11:15 AM on February 17, 2014

I think Kim already knew what was happening, I think it a farce just like the marriage to Kris H. Its all a big show to make money.

Iana Mary

Posted at 11:04 AM on February 17, 2014

what Louise answered I’m alarmed that a stay at home mom able to make $5932 in one month on the internet. use this link…………Z­U­N­O­J­O­B.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

keaneazppxcv

Posted at 10:45 AM on February 17, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
ddddddddddddddddddddd

Hate whores

Posted at 10:40 AM on February 17, 2014

Kim’s lips is looking strange in her proposal pictures. I don’t know what kim want on earth,she use to be beautiful. now she has turned her face upside down well let see what happens next . And for Kanye he is still crying, he is too arrogant very arogant. All this royal wedding they are talking about shocking me,television wedding and all that is not love. Love can have their marriage with only 15 people at their living room. You will never be satisfied when it comes to material things and that is what lead to destruction.

Gema

Posted at 10:34 AM on February 17, 2014

I think Kim was stunning before she had baby north!! I’m not saying that she is now ugly and I understand that she has just had a baby!! Also she is extremely stuck up!!

maggie

Posted at 9:48 AM on February 17, 2014

Sorry, where I come from, when a man asks a woman to marry him, HE should put the ring on the finger. Sorry pumpkin but this too will fail!

Mack

Posted at 9:46 AM on February 17, 2014

I love kim

melboypete

Posted at 8:16 AM on February 17, 2014

The more I see photos of this family and this couple in particular the more I weep for the future of humanity. FFS take this crap off the air and stop promoting this materialistic family.

Galilea

Posted at 12:41 AM on February 17, 2014

Ok one question ; on last week episode 2/05 Kim is already wearing her ring …
If supposedly the engagement happen this weeks episode 2/16 … Just another proof that Kim and her show are as fake as her cakes .

Meredith

Posted at 9:17 AM on February 17, 2014

The ignorance…I cannot even deal. Shows are filmed over a certain amount of time and then they are all edited and turned into the actual show we watch. Which is why in an episode from two weeks ago we may have seen Kim in an outfit, and then two weeks later in a new episode, she is wearing the same outfit with the same hair, makeup, shoes, etc. Please use your common sense.

psoc

Posted at 10:35 AM on February 17, 2014

if people used their common sense this show would NOT exist

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:51 PM on February 16, 2014

……..her Anus was too small?