Kendall Jenner Flies To London To Host Harry Styles’ Sexy Birthday Party

Sun, February 16, 2014 10:29am EDT by 23 Comments 29,799 Article Views
Kendall Jenner Harry Styles Birthday Party
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Laura Wilson

Posted at 8:17 PM on February 17, 2014

I’m surprised he doesn’t have a STD yet…

richard

Posted at 10:56 PM on February 16, 2014

They don’t have to be a couple to get naked and have sex. I’m guessing Kendall wanted Harry to screw her on his birthday, and she got her wish. Harry is one lucky dude.

me

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 16, 2014

I don’t care kendall and harry is a couple or not, but the way she keep all about harry and the way harry care all about kendall is just so sweet. even for friendship or more, they both trying hard to be private. kendall flies to london to be set with anna wintour in london fashion week front row. she plan to help nick for harry’s belated birthday before meet anna wintour in london , but kendall’s plane was diverted to newcasle because of hard wind and make kendall miss her valentine day. what a amazing this little girl. pretty kendall definitely beat kim’s dream for voque. and now kendall go fast in her own way leaving the shadow of her family to be the IT GIRL in fashion business in very youngest age. congrats pretty kendall..

stargazing

Posted at 7:43 PM on February 16, 2014

They are not a couple.

susan

Posted at 5:50 PM on February 16, 2014

Kendal is beautiful inside and out. Lovely caring young lady
Better in every way than you haters.

richard

Posted at 12:32 AM on February 17, 2014

Kendall is beautiful when she’s having intercourse especially with Harry

sam

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 16, 2014

Kendall is just there for a fashion show. she wouldn’t have any time go throw a party harry. I don’t even think they are dating. they don’t seem like a couple and they don’t spend that much time together. there is like a new rumor about them everyday. all seems fake to me.

Dan

Posted at 4:14 PM on February 16, 2014

She is simply ugly: never smiling…. She is nothing but a jenner- Kardashian. No “inner” beauty!

Forater1967

Posted at 2:31 PM on February 16, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­…………..Jobs84.COM

vivalalarry

Posted at 2:23 PM on February 16, 2014

No one gets birthday party 2 weeks later!!!! she is just going for fashion show and its just a rumor!!! cuz defently harry has had his party with people he loves….like LOUIS!!

Angie Harring

Posted at 12:45 PM on February 16, 2014

My neighbor’s step-sister makes $78 /hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 9 months but last month her income was $21714 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more…>>=====>
Bay89.COM

Sade

Posted at 12:42 PM on February 16, 2014

She is really going to London Fashion Week

Angel

Posted at 12:25 PM on February 16, 2014

@Hi
I agree with you, because she is a daddy’s girl. She still is a part of the kardashshian klan. This could be just some stupid rumor that someone started to make up, just because Kendall filed to London to do her fashion show. She talks about inner beauty, but she clearly doesn’t get the ‘inner’ part

dunjav2013

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 16, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Hi

Posted at 12:06 PM on February 16, 2014

@me no offense but God prefers girls to be modest and no one is perfect. (It is in the bible don’t say “How do you know?” just Google it some area will pop up and I am not saying God loves her any less.) Alright now that that is out of the way, she is a model she could be going their for her job! Plus Harry’s birthday was two weeks ago and one sight already said that they celebrated on his birthday at her daddy’s private house. Okay and let me make one thing clear know one would know or care about her if her daddy didn’t marry Kris I think is her name. So she is basically only rich and famous because of daddy. She is a daddy’s girl. Plus she gets paid more then the people who give you plumbing for walking down a stage, posing, and then going back stage and drinks fancy 10 dollar water throws about half of it away and doesn’t care that there are starving and thirsty children in Africa that would kill just to have a drop. So yeah she is perfect. Fyi don’t give me crap about how she can’t choose what she wears. They see every piece of clothing before or right after they take the job so she could’ve quit after seeing them and went to a less sluty option.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:38 AM on February 16, 2014

just be sure he feels like a man the next morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

niraina (@niraina3)

Posted at 11:14 AM on February 16, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

me

Posted at 11:12 AM on February 16, 2014

How sweet kendall always tryinhg hard to keep her relationship with harry private and just for them. she is so different than her sisters. GOD created kendall so perfectly! her face, her height, her slim , her look and her personality is just absolutely beautiful… go kendall, you are the IT GIRL now…

Bernice

Posted at 9:50 PM on February 16, 2014

no one believes in God anymore hoe. Reevaluate your life. btw, I’m prettier than her. I have bigger rounder boobs too… and i’m taller. I’m basically Kendall Jenner but better. SUCK MY DICK

Jessica :)

Posted at 9:49 PM on March 13, 2014

” perfect”? Kendall Jenner? HELL NO!!! She’s tooooooo thin, she’s all skin and bones, too leggy, and she has a dry personality. My pinkie has more curves than her. Kendall has a dry spirit, never smiling, never showing emotion, on KUWTK, she has such a dull appearance; her attitude is bratty and she is too caught up on fame in her life that she allows her mother to make all the decisions for her ( horrible decisions) so yeah Kendall is perfect…

lisa

Posted at 11:05 AM on February 16, 2014

Good for her. I also think she’s a great model and a Jenner all the way. She’s an awesome person. BOTHER NOBODY! Thank God she doesn’t take after her half sisters. She got DADDY’S GENES! Jenners are the BEST. All of them.

stargazing

Posted at 7:43 PM on February 16, 2014

Daddy’s gene’s? Poor girl. He is the worst of the lot.

Jessica :)

Posted at 9:45 PM on March 13, 2014

If she has ” daddy’s genes” why is Kylie the way she is. People don’t look at the way Kylie acts for a 16 year old….