‘Fifty Shades': First Still Released As A Valentine’s Day Present For Fans

Sat, February 15, 2014 11:07am EDT by 14 Comments
Fifty Shades Of Grey First Picture
Courtesy Facebook

heather rain

Posted at 12:46 PM on April 28, 2014

If Jamie Dornan doesn’t like doing his role anymore I think they should decide to replace him in the next movie now while they have time..

Mrs. P

Posted at 7:38 AM on February 16, 2014

Y’all some haters!

I’m buying my seats for this movie as soon as they become available! Haven’t been this excited since Twilight! Hurry up 2015, this woman wants her 50!

ms.r

Posted at 11:15 AM on February 16, 2014

We aren’t haters. We are disappointedd fans. Christian gives off a sub energy rather than a dom energy and anna especially with dark hair looks old. We love Christian and wish the production team did too. It just looks silly to see this poor marketing. It makes it all the more dissappointing.

Lol

Posted at 10:51 PM on February 15, 2014

This should be titled: Mr. Grey and the Old-looking Lady. She can never be Ana. She can never fit the role. Id appreciate this better if they got Jessica Brown Findlay or even Cara Delevigne :P

Alejandrina

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 15, 2014

I wish them to be successful. I´m not so convinced.

lucytlloyd (@lucytlloyd)

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 15, 2014

my roomate’s step-sister makes $77 /hour on the laptop . She has been out of work for 9 months but last month her payment was $18659 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Get More Information>>>>>>>MAX38.COM

Susy

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 15, 2014

Ahhh!!! Lol I think this is the elevator scene after she interviews him! This is sweet torture. I can’t take the waiting!

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:24 PM on February 15, 2014

…….Lindsey Vonn’s proposel to me????????????????????????

Geonsely1981

Posted at 12:10 PM on February 15, 2014

Earning money online was never been easy as it has become for me now. I freelance over the internet and earn about 75 bucks an hour. Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. A little effort and handsome earning dream is just a click away……….
Jobs84.COM

Becky

Posted at 11:49 AM on February 15, 2014

Dakota Johnson is a great actress, I’m actually very glad that they picked her, it would be a real shame for her career to stay on the Ben and Kate sitcom.
On the other hand, we get the first picture of the movie on Valentine’s Day, and we’ll get the actual movie on Valentine’s, too – apparently the people in charge with Shades of Gray marketing really know what they are doing.
I thoroughly enjoyed the books, so I’m really looking forward to seeing this movie. Can’t wait!

jasemin

Posted at 11:48 AM on February 15, 2014

Absolutely boring! By 2015 FSOG will be forgotten. People will find other “guilty pleasures” (books, films, trends…). Even though I read all three books, I won’t be seeing the film. It might have been interesting to watch on Valentine’s Day ONE YEAR AGO, but not in 2015. I was upset about the casting, but now I don’t care a fig about it. To be honest, I don’t even know why I’m here writing a comment on this post. I must be really bored. :-)

mer

Posted at 11:29 AM on February 15, 2014

Who cares with horrible casting. I cannot wait to never have fsog to never show up on social media again. I want fsog to go away….it has been ruined for me.

mystery

Posted at 5:29 PM on February 15, 2014

mer, I agree with you, the cast look like not so good and Grey and Steele are different from the books but is better to wait and may be that us will change idea when’ll watch the movie, but we are so bored before the movie too much talking about the movie one year before.

Angie Harring

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 15, 2014

my neighbor’s step-mother makes $77 hourly on the computer . She has been without work for nine months but last month her paycheck was $17044 just working on the computer for a few hours. view website….Bay89.COM