Jenelle Evans Tells MTV: ‘Teen Mom 2′ Will Get Canceled Because I Quit

Fri, February 14, 2014 4:31pm EDT by 32 Comments 61,098 Article Views
Jenelle Evans Quits
Courtesy of Instagram

Maria

Posted at 8:10 PM on April 17, 2014

Jenelle cries to darn much. I don’t care much for Nathan, but one thing we agree on is how annoying Jenelle is when she is crying. Jenelle has an amazing Mother. She took over Jenelle’s responsibility since Jenelle is still acting like a child herself. I pray permanent birth control is in here near future. I also pray she stops rushing into relationships with airheads, that put their hands on her.

Ashley

Posted at 11:31 PM on April 1, 2014

Jenelle Evans from teen mom 2 doesn’t need to be having anymore children because she doesn’t even take care of the one she has and if she breaks up with Nathan poor Barbara her mother will have another baby to raise..
So instead of her worrying about having sex, getting pregnant, and doing drugs she needs to focus on raising Jace and stop him from saying bad word and hitting other kids. It is an absolute SHAME.. and if you ask me Jenelle is PATHETIC!!! I rest my case. Period

bill

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 19, 2014

She makes the show.youhave to have a bad girl for all to hate.and she is a bad mom so girls that watch won’t get pregnant at a young age and be like her.she show everyone how not to be and why to wait for baby’s.

J

Posted at 2:28 PM on March 12, 2014

Oh please. Teen Mom 2 will become MORE popular without disgusting Janelle!

ladybud

Posted at 12:14 PM on March 12, 2014

I hope she isn’t but if so god help her

Ana

Posted at 1:36 AM on March 12, 2014

This is the best news ever. I can finally watch the show without changing it during janelles segments. How can you be so selfish/jaded/immature/horrible altogether?! I know MTV may not capture the whole story, but when over half of your segments consists of you ignoring your son, getting arrested or hating the woman who brought you into this world, i think MTV will be just fine.

Ericka BlessedChild

Posted at 3:00 PM on March 20, 2014

lol, sadly I agree, God help her.

jules

Posted at 11:54 AM on February 27, 2014

The show Teen Mom has helped Janelle be the Addict that she is. Last season when her and Kiefer were on TV nodding out I thought that would have been it for the show instead they brought her back again and now every 2 months janelle is pregnant getting abortions and still doing Drugs. I want to know why anyone would think this is good for young people to watch. All these years have went by and the only career these young women have is Having Babies and changing Men. It’s ridiculous how TV allows some to make money off of being ghetto and not others. Janelle has never done any time in prison for all of the crimes she’s committed. I like Chelsea and wish her well. She doesn’t change men every season has one child and trying to stay focused

BarbaraMary

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 24, 2014

she is such a jerk and will never grow.
she is a disaster waiting to happen.
she can cause serious damage to her unborn.
and she s listening to Nathan to leave the show, thats where she is getting a salary!
how long do you think this guy will be around?
she better treat her mom with respect, she will be sorry one day.
thanks.

Victoriaj

Posted at 11:22 PM on February 18, 2014

Jenelle is such a complete idiot. “I just got an abortion on public TV, so now I am planning a pregnancy with my boyfriend of 2 months. Oh, and I have a 4 year old, who I have never had custody of. I also have a history of addiction to drugs and alcohol. I have a federal case pending that could land me in prison. But I am sure I will make an excellent mother.”

Jenelle is not safe to be roaming the streets, and should be forcibly neutered. She is a threat to society, and an unfit mother to any future children she might beget.

What amazes me is that she keeps getting all of these men to **** her. Of course, they are low lives just as she is.

Are you kidding me? You think Nathan is a nice guy? He is a slimeball! Why else would he be with Jenelle?

Generasa

Posted at 8:40 PM on February 23, 2014

Well said!

BarbaraMary

Posted at 3:55 PM on February 24, 2014

exactly

Ericka BlessedChild

Posted at 3:03 PM on March 20, 2014

Help her Lord. Jenelle needs to go to rehab.

Chloe

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 17, 2014

Nathan seems like a really nice guy, so I doubt he encouraged her to drink; however, I would not be surprised if she was smoking weed while pregnant.

megan

Posted at 3:18 AM on February 26, 2014

Nathan is an alcohol. He has 4 DUI’s

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 1:28 PM on February 17, 2014

is she gonna snuff out this baby like her last one?

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 17, 2014

what a WHOREriffic story!!!

weinerz

Posted at 8:17 AM on February 17, 2014

There is no way she would actually quit. This is the only source of income she has, without it she just goes back to being a an everyday junkie.

Susan soto

Posted at 3:33 AM on February 17, 2014

Well I’ve been watching these young girls since they started on this show- and I must say jenelle is the worst outta the girls… N now with another baby on the way- show just wants more of e lime light

Michelle

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 16, 2014

The show can do without her! Time for her to get a job and make some money. Good riddance, I can only hope its true that she wants to quit. I fast forward her scenes anyways

niraina (@niraina3)

Posted at 10:45 AM on February 16, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…

>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Kc

Posted at 3:00 AM on February 16, 2014

Who caresif she quits.Fans of the show do.’t like her for obvious reaspms anyway.She may not see it now,but she needs MTV more than they need her.If she really quits,she will be flat broke in no time.MTV can also easily replace her with one of the other girls from 16 and pregnant.I hope they replace her with someone black.Maybe they should bring Markia back.

pawsomebearvillehelp

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 15, 2014

To brit actually the show is great. I’m 15 and would never have a child at a young age because of how moronic and what a loser jenelle is

Kaitlyn

Posted at 5:51 PM on February 15, 2014

She won’t quit!!!! She’ll need the money, but besides that. Jenelle is just ridiculously annoying. She lacks respect, manners, and she does not know how to act like a lady, sadly!!!!!!!

lisa

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 15, 2014

AGAIN, another baby involved. She can’t stand the first one. I hope CPS is watching her, because she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNFIT. Even though her mom takes care of the other one, that kid is in such a bad place. I’m so sick over this family. The show WILL GO ON! She is NOTHING ON IT! She’s just a trampy drug addict. That’s all. I agree that this should be the end of this trash. DONE! Ruined enough babies. They might have thought they were going to help teens, but instead the glamorized it. Have a baby=money. Guess what? Not one of these kids are better off. Come on PRODUCERS! Do you need money bad enough to ruin kids? I’d rather see them on welfare because they’ll learn that you CAN’T MAKE IT ON 800.00 a month. FOOLS!

Geonsely1981

Posted at 12:07 PM on February 15, 2014

Earning money online was never been easy as it has become for me now. I freelance over the internet and earn about 75 bucks an hour. Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. A little effort and handsome earning dream is just a click away……….

Jobs84.COM

Susan soto

Posted at 3:30 AM on February 17, 2014

Hello my name is Susan , I’m really neeeeeeding to make a lil extra money by blogging or sumthing… I need a lil help , I might sound a lil ignorant in ref to how to do this on the computer… I just was asking for a lil advice on where or how do I start … Plse if u cld give me a lil Advice I’d appreciate it ..

Brookie Davis

Posted at 10:11 AM on February 15, 2014

2 1/2 men went on without Charlie Sheen. Just saying.

BRIT

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 14, 2014

WHO CARE’S!!! THAT SHOW IS BAD FOR YOUNG GIRL’S AND SHE IS NOT A KIND OF PERSON THAT PEOPLE NEED TO WATCH ANYWAYS SHE’S AWFUL!!!!!

megan

Posted at 4:48 PM on February 14, 2014

she’s so full of herself. Does she not realize once teen mom is done she’s done. No more money which means no more spending money on weed. Life’s a bitch then you die

Nathan/Cortland/Kieffer/Gary

Posted at 6:50 PM on February 16, 2014

Sorry typo in my name……… What about all of your STD”s

Nicole

Posted at 12:01 AM on February 20, 2014

How about the father of Jace, whoever he may be. 1 of many guys!!