‘Ravenswood’ Canceled By ABC Family After 1 Season

Fri, February 14, 2014 11:21pm EDT by 205 Comments 16,378 Article Views
Ravenswood Canceled
Courtesy of ABC Family

Michelle

Posted at 8:18 PM on July 18, 2014

Only heard about this show 2 weeks ago on a preview at the end of a pretty little liars episode I was streaming online as the abc channel Pll and ravenswood isn’t Aired in England. I’m sadley disappointed this show was cancelled after only 10 episodes I would have like to have seen what would happen next. I recommended this show to a few of my friends but now that it’s cancelled they might have lost interest. I hope abc can bring it back or join the Pll cast with the ravenswood cast for an episode

Tamarah Duffey

Posted at 7:55 PM on July 18, 2014

Hope you bring Ravenswood back!!

kayleigh

Posted at 10:10 PM on July 15, 2014

I really enjoyed this show. I couldn’t wait to see what happened next. I’m really sad about this I had been looking to see when the next season was to start but now I see it’s not and its disappointing.

jenna

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 15, 2014

i’m actually very sad about this! my family and friends (myself included) would all get together and eat popcorn together watching this show!!! please bring Ravenswood back

shanay

Posted at 11:45 PM on July 13, 2014

you no i would have love to see what happens to the teens then you just take it off air come the show was like all i would look todo no tusedays just put it back on air please