‘Ravenswood’ Canceled By ABC Family After 1 Season

Fri, February 14, 2014 11:21pm EDT by 221 Comments 15,649 Article Views
Ravenswood Canceled
Courtesy of ABC Family

T Allen

Posted at 6:28 PM on September 12, 2014

Please bring it back, It was the best series i have ever watched.

didier

Posted at 6:44 PM on September 10, 2014

Why do ABC keep doing this? I’ve really gotten into this show. PLL is becoming a bit stale, but Ravenswood had a story and was scary with that ‘whoa’ factor. Please bring it back. The UK doesn’t have those kind of shows and I look to the USA for good shows like this and then they go and cancel. What is wrong with them?!!!!!

T Allen

Posted at 6:33 PM on September 12, 2014

Can’t end it like this, it’s just not right.

T i a

Posted at 10:34 PM on September 3, 2014

Ending Ravenswood and returning Caleb back into pretty little liars season 5 without him fully solving the problems about him and Miranda and the pact, just won’t make as much sense as it would if Ravenswood was able to continue on with the season. I loved this show and totally let down when it was cancelled. Truth be told, Ravenswood was way better than pretty little liars. I hope it returns with a new season.

Elise

Posted at 12:37 PM on August 28, 2014

I loved Ravenswood so much! OMG! You can not end a season like this. Major cliff hanger at the last episode and I were so exited to watch te next season. Why did you cancel Ravenswood? I want to know how the original Caleb and Miranda act with each other? What do they have to do to cancel the pact? How is it going with Olivia and Luke’s mother? Where did the little red coat girl go and what is she going to do next? Did Dillan know to much? Please continue the series! I loved it so much!

Crystal girardot

Posted at 10:02 AM on August 27, 2014

I love pretty little liars twisted and ravenswood my boys and I watched them all together.I really hope they bring them back im sure Caleb and Hanna can stay together its just gonna take good writing. Maybe it was too difficult for the writers.idk.but thats my views they complimented each other really well.

Emily

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 24, 2014

Awwww bummer! I never really had the chance to watch the series but I was hoping it would keep going! I’m glad to see Caleb back on PLL with Hanna, but I thought that was weird and sudden and suspected Ravenswood was cancelled.

Ann Reckley

Posted at 9:58 AM on August 19, 2014

I loved ravens wood it was the best those ten episodes were better than alllllllll the seasons on PPL!

yvonnexiii

Posted at 5:08 AM on August 10, 2014

Oh my gosh….really. Major cliff hanger and no second season to back it up? I was really looking forward to the plot of the show. Even though I’m scared half of the time, I really enjoyed it. Sad to know that the series ended at season one. I’m very intrigued about the five current teens’ situation and original Caleb.

helloheidi13

Posted at 8:07 PM on August 3, 2014

I am in hopes ravenswood returns I love Caleb on pretty little liars but ravenswood is just as great

Gwen

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 31, 2014

This was one of the best thought through shows which managed to be really scary too… it’s a shame that they canceled it, i really wanna know whats going to happen next, it was so good! I ope that Caleb will explain on pll what happened at the end of everything

Keyunna

Posted at 5:24 PM on July 30, 2014

This was my favorite show of all time i actually started to like it more than pretty little liars why did they have to cancel it the show was so good.

Renee

Posted at 10:39 AM on July 26, 2014

I think ABC-Family needs to get their act together. They start to many shows and then just drop them and leave people hanging. It really makes people hesitate to watch their shows. They don’t wanna get interested in it and them drop it like the have done more than a dozen others. It make them look bad on their part.

rubyrubypurple

Posted at 9:46 PM on July 23, 2014

i can’t believe that its gone like it was my favourite show even more than plc its more scarer than plc and i love caleb and maranda together hannah needs to go away because one min she is with travis and two sec later she is all up in Caleb’s face making out

rubyrubypurple

Posted at 9:47 PM on July 23, 2014

i meant pll

Michelle

Posted at 8:18 PM on July 18, 2014

Only heard about this show 2 weeks ago on a preview at the end of a pretty little liars episode I was streaming online as the abc channel Pll and ravenswood isn’t Aired in England. I’m sadley disappointed this show was cancelled after only 10 episodes I would have like to have seen what would happen next. I recommended this show to a few of my friends but now that it’s cancelled they might have lost interest. I hope abc can bring it back or join the Pll cast with the ravenswood cast for an episode

Tamarah Duffey

Posted at 7:55 PM on July 18, 2014

Hope you bring Ravenswood back!!

kayleigh

Posted at 10:10 PM on July 15, 2014

I really enjoyed this show. I couldn’t wait to see what happened next. I’m really sad about this I had been looking to see when the next season was to start but now I see it’s not and its disappointing.

jenna

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 15, 2014

i’m actually very sad about this! my family and friends (myself included) would all get together and eat popcorn together watching this show!!! please bring Ravenswood back

shanay

Posted at 11:45 PM on July 13, 2014

you no i would have love to see what happens to the teens then you just take it off air come the show was like all i would look todo no tusedays just put it back on air please

lee-anne

Posted at 10:10 AM on August 22, 2014

im so sad because this was a dame good show now its done plz bring it back asap