‘Ravenswood’ Canceled By ABC Family After 1 Season

Fri, February 14, 2014 11:21pm EDT by 210 Comments 16,876 Article Views
Ravenswood Canceled
Courtesy of ABC Family

Gwen

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 31, 2014

This was one of the best thought through shows which managed to be really scary too… it’s a shame that they canceled it, i really wanna know whats going to happen next, it was so good! I ope that Caleb will explain on pll what happened at the end of everything

Keyunna

Posted at 5:24 PM on July 30, 2014

This was my favorite show of all time i actually started to like it more than pretty little liars why did they have to cancel it the show was so good.

Renee

Posted at 10:39 AM on July 26, 2014

I think ABC-Family needs to get their act together. They start to many shows and then just drop them and leave people hanging. It really makes people hesitate to watch their shows. They don’t wanna get interested in it and them drop it like the have done more than a dozen others. It make them look bad on their part.

rubyrubypurple

Posted at 9:46 PM on July 23, 2014

i can’t believe that its gone like it was my favourite show even more than plc its more scarer than plc and i love caleb and maranda together hannah needs to go away because one min she is with travis and two sec later she is all up in Caleb’s face making out

rubyrubypurple

Posted at 9:47 PM on July 23, 2014

i meant pll

Michelle

Posted at 8:18 PM on July 18, 2014

Only heard about this show 2 weeks ago on a preview at the end of a pretty little liars episode I was streaming online as the abc channel Pll and ravenswood isn’t Aired in England. I’m sadley disappointed this show was cancelled after only 10 episodes I would have like to have seen what would happen next. I recommended this show to a few of my friends but now that it’s cancelled they might have lost interest. I hope abc can bring it back or join the Pll cast with the ravenswood cast for an episode

Tamarah Duffey

Posted at 7:55 PM on July 18, 2014

Hope you bring Ravenswood back!!

kayleigh

Posted at 10:10 PM on July 15, 2014

I really enjoyed this show. I couldn’t wait to see what happened next. I’m really sad about this I had been looking to see when the next season was to start but now I see it’s not and its disappointing.

jenna

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 15, 2014

i’m actually very sad about this! my family and friends (myself included) would all get together and eat popcorn together watching this show!!! please bring Ravenswood back

shanay

Posted at 11:45 PM on July 13, 2014

you no i would have love to see what happens to the teens then you just take it off air come the show was like all i would look todo no tusedays just put it back on air please