Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Want A Royal Wedding With Crowns

Fri, February 14, 2014 11:20am EDT by 14 Comments
Kanye West Kim Kardashian Wedding Crowns
WPA/News/Getty Images

koharjones

Posted at 10:16 PM on February 16, 2014

Kim Kardashian is Armenian. An Armenian wedding tradition is for the man and woman to be crowned king and queen of their home. Crowns are involved in the traditional ceremony. In the ethnic tradition, there are no pretensions at royalty.

freya

Posted at 11:49 PM on February 14, 2014

Kim and Kanye truly deserve each other; A match made in Insanity.

Melboypete

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 14, 2014

They’ve become a huge joke and they don’t even realize how pathetic they are being perceived. One of these days the media will drop them like a hot potato, hopefully soon.

lola

Posted at 10:44 PM on February 14, 2014

they don’t even deserve the Burger King’s free crowns. It is so funny that they think they are so important. lmao

Franken Humphries

Posted at 4:22 PM on February 14, 2014

Hey Kimbo & Jerksus go to BUrger King u can get a free crown with a happy meal, donchya know!!

Shelly

Posted at 3:16 PM on February 14, 2014

ROTFLMAO……at this ridiculous story. I don’t believe this at all…..but if it turn out to be true, IMO, I think dunce hats would be more suitable for them.

jj

Posted at 3:08 PM on February 14, 2014

What is wrong with those two? They are not now or ever will be royal. Garbage is more like it.

Calico

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 14, 2014

They are royal…royal pains in the a$$.

Janette DeJesus

Posted at 12:36 PM on February 14, 2014

Really!!!!!! who the heck they think they are? I can’t stand them maybe they do belong together both are full of themselves. I feel sorry for the baby having a father like that.

Shannon

Posted at 12:23 PM on February 14, 2014

Omg…that is so sad. I’ve always felt Kanye was a bit out of his mind and Kim was about as important as an old shoe, but this actually blows my mind! After doubling over in laughter for a few minutes after reading this, I felt I was gonna leave a comment (which I don’t do very often) because I am absolutely certain they are both completely living in a fantasy world. I love the way this article states that Chateau de Versailles wasn’t up to their standards instead of the fact that the French government wants nothing to do with a pair of schizophrenics marrying at a national landmark and world treasure. The Chateau d’Esse is privately owned so they can make a deal with someone to hold a wedding there… but crowns?!?! I just can’t get this image out of my head! Does anyone else ever wish they could just post a mental image? What a pair of lunatics! Okay. I’m done. *still snickering*

Olivia Liu

Posted at 5:50 AM on February 15, 2014

you know what, Kim deserves to be laughed at and be the butt of everybody’s jokes. why she would allow Kanye to handle all of the wedding planning is her fault. Kanye is mentally ill and she knows it, but you know what all she is thinking about is marry him, take the money, and divorce him. I don’t think it will be as easy to dismiss Kanye as it was Kris Humphries. Just watch Kanye is going to give Kim and her entire family a run for their money. The Kartrashian’s messed with the wrong fool. Some how I get the feeling that Kanye will be the end of the Kartrashian’s. This man is violent and I think he can turn on you fast. Oh well,

Galilea

Posted at 12:16 PM on February 14, 2014

They will never be YORAL … Royaaaaal . He can call you queen B . But you can’t even come close to her pinky toe .. Lol how does the song go ???

Galilea

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 14, 2014

Sorry ROYAL****** #iphoneproblems

Alybish

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 14, 2014

So funny that they actually believe they are so important. That’s the whole reason she delivered her baby early, she didn’t want to share the limelight with the actual “Royals” being Kate and William. So pathetic!!