Jenelle Evans Still Smoking Weed & Drinking While Pregnant — Report

Fri, February 14, 2014 10:37am EST by 8 Comments
Courtesy Of Celeste Call Photography/Twitter

Kerilynn Sombath

Posted at 1:28 AM on May 24, 2014

I don’t know about that guy Nathan, he likes kind of dumb to me

J

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 4, 2014

There’s something wrong with that Nathan guy. He “seems” too nice & interested in Janelle. No one in their right mind would make a comment that Janelle “would be a great Mom to his children.” He says some stupid stuff, to fool people into thinking he’s a great guy. I think he either wants his 2 minutes of fame hooking up with her or he’s gay. He thinks he’s fooling everyone with his “nice guy” talk. He is a weirdo. Mark my words, somethings going to come out about him. I don’t even need to comment about Janelle and how trashy she is!

Tammy

Posted at 6:04 AM on February 16, 2014

Both em r ugly.

Bessy

Posted at 2:47 AM on February 16, 2014

Great. Another FAS baby like jace.

Bekka

Posted at 5:21 PM on February 15, 2014

How do you even know what this so called friend said is true ? Anyone can save jenelle’s name to another person phone and text each other and say it is her I won’t believe this until I see a picture of you smoking and/or drinking like really people need to grow up people tell stories to:
1. Make quick cash ie I have a story but I want money for it
2. To have a laugh because they have nothing better to do
3. They like trying to bring people down and hurt them emotionally
How about you guys go interview jenelle and Nathan and ask jenelle to prove this so called friends theory… Just saying

Bekka

Posted at 5:17 PM on February 15, 2014

How do you even know what this so called friend said is true ?

Jenn

Posted at 12:59 AM on February 15, 2014

If Janelle wants to drink, that’s no one else’s business. It’s time for people to concentrate on their own actions and not the actions of others. I have my own family to focus on, so I couldn’t care less what Janelle does or doesn’t do.

JJ

Posted at 10:55 AM on February 14, 2014

Oh Geez, what people won’t do to stay in the spotlight. If she is smoking weed (which wouldn’t surprise me), shame on her. From what I’ve seen, Jenelle does not handle stress well and when she is stressed, she smokes. What could be more stressful (for her at least) than being preggers.