The look was ‘soft, beautiful and ballerina-like’ at Milly by Michelle Smith during the Fall 2014 fashion show on Feb. 10. Get the exact makeup and nail look below!
On the Feb. 10 Milly Fashion Show, held at Lincoln Center in New York City, models looked delicate and precious. The subtle hair and makeup would be ideal for work or a date — get the expert tips from backstage below.
Milly Runway — Fresh Face & Natural Makeup
Makeup artist Romy Soleimani used Kevyn Aucoin Cosmetics for Beauty.com and Arcona skincare.
For the brows, she used Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil in Brunette.
For a neutral eye, Kevyn Aucoin The Eyeshadow Duo in #206 (Taupe Shimmer / Blackened Blue Shimmer) was used.
Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Mascara was added to the lashes.
For a soft pink lip, she used Kevyn Aucoin The Plumping Lip Balm in Sheer Petal (coming Fall 2014).
For a flush of color on the cheeks, she applied Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow in Pravella.
Soft Pink Nails By Essie
Manicurist Michelle Saunders used essie products for the feminine mani:
Get the exact look:
1. Apply first base base coat to clean, filed nails.
2. Once dry, apply one coat of cocktails & coconuts.
3. Next, apply one coat of mademoiselle.
4. Then, apply one coat of ridge filling base coat (this creates the peach tint).
5. Follow with good to go top coat.
She told us backstage that “a ballet dancer is the person who is wearing this collection. She wouldn’t wear a black polish.”
Are you loving the beauty at Milly, HollywoodLifers?
– Dory Larrabee
More Fashion Week News:
- HONOR Fall 2014 Nails — Perfect For Valentine’s Day
- Clover Canyon Fall 2014: Golden Eyelids & Braids — The Exact Look
- Pamella Roland Fall 2014: Gorgeous Berry Lips & Glam Waves