Michelle Obama Stuns In Carolina Herrera At State Dinner

Wed, February 12, 2014 10:53am EDT by 17 Comments
Michelle Obama Carolina Herrera
Courtesy of Chip Somodevilla/News/Getty Images

keyword2

Posted at 12:43 PM on August 12, 2014

I am truly thankful to the owner of this web page who has shared this fantastic paragraph at
at this place.

sarai

Posted at 1:59 PM on February 25, 2014

Pretty middle aged woman looks very silly in a high school prom dress. Sorry.

Shelly

Posted at 3:36 PM on February 13, 2014

She looks great. Most of the fashion media and press think so as well. I honestly believe some people just don’t have any taste at all. However, if you don’t like it than you don’t like it but leave out the racist and the remarks about her looks. She is an attractive woman.

Tina Meyers

Posted at 6:37 AM on February 13, 2014

Worse she has ever looked!

ritatcannon (@ritatcannon)

Posted at 6:24 PM on February 12, 2014

I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home­­­­­­­­­*5500­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­*7000/week ­­­­­­­­­, ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing,­­­­­­­­­under a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­ Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started… dub30.ℭOM

ardg65

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 12, 2014

Wow, really? That’s a beautiful dress? I wonder what your opinion would be if that was any other woman on the planet wearing it. That is an ugly dress and she does not wear it well, in fact, I have seen very few dresses that she wore well but that’s my taste anyway.

Tina Meyers

Posted at 6:31 AM on February 13, 2014

I agree

Cindy Scott

Posted at 6:01 PM on February 12, 2014

I’m sorry, but this makes me want to laugh. Looks like a little girl dress . . . at a big girl price.

Barry Ahbumma

Posted at 5:20 PM on February 12, 2014

An ugly woman in an ugly dress,..that is a woman,..right?

a hogg

Posted at 6:33 AM on February 13, 2014

Exactly! A very UGLY woman in a Very UGLY Dress!

Shelly

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 13, 2014

Wrong!!!

bernard and india walker

Posted at 2:40 PM on February 12, 2014

That rumor of Beyonce’ and Barack is all over france . Shoe in for the DEM party. Do you want to announce your run nopw. The ex- vote !! . The SHAKIRA & RIHANNA TIE . CAN’T REMEMBER TO FORGET YOU. MILLION VOTES EASY !!

mvk

Posted at 2:37 PM on February 12, 2014

Guest, you said it all. I will add that this is the worst dress I have seen her in yet. Her taste in clothes is awful. She needs someone to coordinate her attire.

a hogg

Posted at 6:35 AM on February 13, 2014

So True!

guest

Posted at 12:40 PM on February 12, 2014

Hmmmmmmm – first of all, I do NOT like the dress on her one bit – it makes her look fat, fat, fat. Also the look on her face and the look on the President’s face seems to say there may be trouble in paradise! Neither one of them looks affectionate towards each other as in previous years. Just sayin, maybe rumors are true????????

jackmanhugh530

Posted at 12:24 PM on February 12, 2014

my friend’s sister-in-law makes an hour on the laptop . She has been fired for five months but last month her pay was just working on the laptop for a few hours. you could try this out
>>>>>>>>> Bay91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:28 AM on February 12, 2014

am I allowed to go back to the states?