Lorde Without Makeup — Posts Late Night Pic With Acne Cream

Wed, February 12, 2014 3:46pm EDT by 13 Comments
Lorde Without Makeup
Courtesy of Instagram

Charlie85

Posted at 4:40 AM on June 9, 2014

I think she is pretty with or without makeup… and she is amazing :) i like it….

nessimilwaukee

Posted at 11:30 AM on April 7, 2014

She’s a really talented and pretty girl.

MikieDC

Posted at 7:49 AM on February 24, 2014

I think she looks much better without all that goth-ish makeup on. I think makeup should be more on the subtle side and not overpower your face. It’s to enhance your features, not cover them up.

NO ONE FANS

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 13, 2014

I DONT CARE ABOUT FEUD… JUST CAUSE SHE SAID SOMETHING TO SOME CELEBS BEFORE… AT FIRST I WAS BEGINNING TO NOT LIKE HER BECAUSE OF THESE BULLSHT GOSSP SITES, THAT SHE SAY STUFF TO OTHER PEOPLE… SINCE SHE HAS A STRONG OPINION. BUT WHEN I HEARD HER SONGS… WOW! I LIKE SOME OF HER SONGS… I SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT. ALSO I LOVE HER VOICE. I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF ANYONE… I HAPPEN TO LIKE ONLY SONGS… AND I DON’T CARE WHATEVER IS HER OPINION. AS LONG AS I LIKE HER SONG… USUALLY WHEN I LIKE A PERSONS MUSIC, ALBUM… I JUST LISTEN AND DON’T GVE A FK ABOUT THEIR NEWS AND PHOTO… THE MORE I JUST LSTEN TO THEIR SONGS, THE MORE I APPRECIATE THEM THAN CHECKING UP WHAT THEY DO.

NO ONE FANS

Posted at 11:49 AM on February 13, 2014

OH NOT REALLY DISLIKING… CAUSE THE ONE SHE SAID STUFF ABOUT OTHER CELEBS, ARE THE PEOPLE THAT I DONT GIVE A FK EITHER, NOT EVEN LIKE. BUT I THOUGHT ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE… BUT ONCE I HEARD HER MUSIC. IT WAS GREEEAT

GOD

Posted at 5:45 AM on February 13, 2014

GODDESS

Dell Money

Posted at 7:34 PM on February 12, 2014

Lorde, can you please put that cream over your entire head, maybe you will disappear sooner than later. One hit wonder no drama mama.

Alexander

Posted at 9:53 PM on February 12, 2014

Two song’s in the ‘Top 10′ of Billboard’s Top 100. Clearly not a “one hit wonder” !! Just a side note; the lighting setup on her Grammy performance was very unflattering & hopefully her team will view any future performance during her pre show worm up’s and adjust the lighting accordingly.

Jenna

Posted at 3:17 AM on February 13, 2014

That was rude! Lorde is beautiful :)

Joe

Posted at 1:29 PM on February 13, 2014

You my friend are the reason for the bullying problem. You are the one that needs to go away, and the sooner the better. Let me know when you want me to come help you tie the noose. And yes, that is bullying…..the bully.

GOD

Posted at 8:24 AM on February 15, 2014

TRY 104 HITS!!!

Tammy

Posted at 4:20 PM on February 12, 2014

Just my opinion, she is more beautiful with out make up. Why cover up beauty?

Lorde Believer

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 12, 2014

Still beautiful even without makeup. How do some people do it hehehe :)