Khloe Kardashian: Kim & Kanye West Are Having Another Baby

Wed, February 12, 2014 5:57pm EST by 19 Comments

The upcoming episode of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ could feature not one but TWO major bombshells! Is Kim pregnant?

The world is about to watch Kanye West pop the question to Kim Kardashian in front of her family and friends, on the Feb. 16 episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. But in a preview clip obtained by HollywoodLife.com, Khloe Kardashian reveals that Kim might be also revealing she’s pregnant again!

Khloe Kardashian Reveals — Kim Kardashian Could Be Pregnant

While the family is flying on a private plane to San Francisco, they are all discussing why the birthday is so formal and top secret. They are all throwing around ideas and then Khloe says that Kanye has always wanted another baby and that could be their announcement!

We know that Kanye proposes to Kim at San Francisco’s AT&T Park, but maybe she reveals she’s pregnant too? Earlier in the episode, Kim texts Khloe that she’s been throwing up all day and she doesn’t want to fly to San Fran.

Khloe Calls Kim A Hooker
Kim Kardashian’s Wardrobe Malfunction

It sounds like Kim could be announcing a pregnancy on the show!

Kim & Kanye: Why They’re Moving Their Wedding To May

We told you that there’s a report in Us Weekly that claims they’ve changed their wedding date because Kim can’t wait to get pregnant. But the report also says that Kim doesn’t want to be a pregnant bride so she’s waiting until the summer to start trying.

“The goal now is to start trying after they get married,” says a source.

We would be so happy if Kim announced on the next episode that she’s pregnant!

HollywoodLifers, do you think Kim and Kanye are having another baby?

– Chloe Melas

More Kim Kardashian Fashion News:

1. Kanye West ‘Begging’ Vogue For Kim Kardashian Wedding Dress Cover
  2. Kim Kardashian: Does She Regret Dying Her Hair Dark?
  3. Kim V. Khloe Kardashian: It’s A Belly-Bearing Sister Showdown

Shelly

Posted at 11:45 AM on February 22, 2014

Just because Kim is pregnant doesn’t mean she should marry Kanye.

Tallulah Belmont

Posted at 5:00 PM on February 21, 2014

I hope Kim is pregnant. I want to see her get as huge as a hog let lose in a cornfield – what a treat to see those t i t s explode with fat and that a r s e expand until she can’t fit in her jeep – she needs to chug out another half dozen but I doubt the silly cow would cope with that, it would go against her vanity

Sammy

Posted at 11:50 PM on February 13, 2014

Who cares? Only stupid bored people care about that family!

smiley55

Posted at 1:11 PM on February 13, 2014

I have always notice something about khloe and her closest BFF. I can’t help think that when it comes to khloe, (lord please forgive me for what I am about to say). In my opinion, I would not be shocked if a storyline were to come stating that Khloe Kardashian goes BOTH ways. Khloe has many secrets and in time the Universe will know of those secrets. Khloe, bff Maleaka whatever her name is seem to be more like girlfriend than just a girly friend,with khloe acting like the DUDE. I notice a while back there was this photo of Khloe holding Nikki M hand, just like a dude would hold his womans hand. It looked very weird but in HW everything goes on people can not imagine the freaky things that goes down. Lamar Odom, knows the truth behind khloe, and soon she will sell out her SOUL and slip the whole Universe will know everything on her secret life behind doors. It is what it is ok.Remember it is only opinion.

kelly

Posted at 9:54 AM on February 13, 2014

Ok…so I totally missed where Kloe says Kim is pregnant. I heard where she says he wants another baby…. The headline of this story is BS.

Lyzr peter (@lyzr_peter)

Posted at 6:42 AM on February 13, 2014

It really beats my understanding…. KIM pregnant again!!! Anyway, let the family expand…

Shelia R. Mojica (@SheliaRMojica)

Posted at 2:47 AM on February 13, 2014

=====> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

erica

Posted at 1:09 AM on February 13, 2014

I know right?! I’m surprised , it feels as if we are the only ones who have noticed. But, the moment it is captured on camera is so brief, I think that is why no one has really noticed.

Lenny

Posted at 11:51 PM on February 13, 2014

Noticed or cared!

erica

Posted at 11:20 PM on February 12, 2014

Of course, I am a fan of the Kardashian Klan, but its just, why call it reality t.v.? I think that the Kardashians have outgrown the reality show,and are just far more famous and glamorous for reality t.v., whether people hate her or love her, Kim Kardashian is an important part of the fashion industry. I believe she was treated completely unfairly during her pregnancy. And, regardless of her past, I hope she does end up happy! People can’t just state their dislike and move on, a lot of things that are said are rude and hateful. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian deserve happiness, North West, the newest edition to their family, she deserves a happy life! I wish them the best, and hopefully family life will do that for them!

erica

Posted at 11:00 PM on February 12, 2014

Kim is wearing her engagement ring during an episode of keeping up with the kardashians before kanye had even proposed…and its not scripted? Don’t get me wrong I don’t really hate on the Kardasians, but its strange that the proposal was supposed to be real and shocking, but she knew beforehand…that sucks that reality t.v. isn’t real

Lat

Posted at 11:18 PM on February 12, 2014

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that saw, she was wearing it, in the nursery scence.

Gigi

Posted at 10:42 PM on February 12, 2014

Kim and the network are so desperate for ratings at this point that they’ll fake some BS about Kim being pregnant again . This show is so fake !

bonnibonniestevegma

Posted at 10:27 PM on February 12, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week………….Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Mister Baja

Posted at 9:44 PM on February 12, 2014

psst DIARRHOEA?

moheroxcvxv

Posted at 9:31 PM on February 12, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Çom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.aaaaarwetwetwet

Kaurreche Simz

Posted at 9:28 PM on February 12, 2014

Her real name is Kimberly kardashian and No she isn’t pregnant again and this show was flimed last year of 2013

Suzi

Posted at 7:35 PM on February 12, 2014

I´m kind of ashamed for what I write down now, but I actually think that Kris is hilarious. She has a good sense of humor. Sadly that´s about it.

ritatcannon (@ritatcannon)

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 12, 2014

I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home­­­­­­­­­*5500­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­*7000/week ­­­­­­­­­, ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing,­­­­­­­­­under a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­ Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started… dub30.ℭOM