Khloe Kardashian: The Real Reason She Doesn’t Want To Date The Game

Wed, February 12, 2014 9:50pm EST by 16 Comments
Khloe Kardashian The Game Dating
SplashNews

monica cruz

Posted at 7:36 AM on February 25, 2014

I think khloe should go with her heart if she wants to take a chance if she wants to and always know that anybody can change in life its always good to take chances every now and than ur my favorite one and it hurts seeing u hurt at the end I know everybody wishes for u to be happy :):)

Alesc

Posted at 11:54 PM on February 13, 2014

Khloe, 1st You are Beautiful, 2nd Your Young, 3rd, You are Single!!! Not by anything that you did, So dont ever think that!! Go do YOU!!!! Have FUN!!!! As far as Game; BabyGirl, If he makes You Laugh & Smile I say Do the same for Him!!!! Love Ya!!! Huge Fan/Friend

Princess kiana

Posted at 11:45 PM on February 13, 2014

The game is still with Tiffany Cambridge give it up already Tiffany put that rumor to rest last October she used to date one of his friends that’s how they met they have been friends for years

Showelve

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 13, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week…….Jobs84.COM

Guest

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 13, 2014

Kloe picks the bad boys who are cheaters pick a clean guy in her own race is she Aremenin?

Dana

Posted at 5:52 PM on February 13, 2014

Armenian is a culture, not a race..

sam

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 13, 2014

are you stupid? its a country….

ChalieLynn

Posted at 8:02 PM on February 19, 2014

It is an Ethnicity. Jesus.

Sel

Posted at 10:58 AM on February 13, 2014

The truth of the matter is: she can’t have children, so she is looking for a man that doesn’t want kids.

Khombi Phetla

Posted at 9:08 AM on February 14, 2014

Are you God all of a sudden Sel? How do you know that she cant have children?

macakecx

Posted at 10:39 AM on February 13, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Çom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Shelia R. Mojica (@SheliaRMojica)

Posted at 2:42 AM on February 13, 2014

=====> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Zaiarh

Posted at 10:33 PM on February 12, 2014

at Candace and baja shut up and yall both is dumb.

bonnibonniestevegma

Posted at 10:29 PM on February 12, 2014

I Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $88h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online… >>>>>>>> Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Candace

Posted at 10:09 PM on February 12, 2014

Another fake story

Mister Baja

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 12, 2014

believe it or not: SHE IS A TRUE RACIST OF “old’ AMERICA, folks!!