Bruce Jenner Tells Lamar Odom: ‘I’ll Do What I Want To My Body’

Wed, February 12, 2014 8:13am EDT by 11 Comments
Bruce Jenner Sex Change
FameFlyNet Getty

tusense96761

Posted at 5:29 AM on February 17, 2014

You can tell us to mind our business but you are the one Bruce that made money as a reality star . Had you not been so public about your life we wouldn’t know your young daughters, but now that we do, we care about them. You are humiliating them and your sons too. Come on you are 65, couldn’t you have taken it to your grave. Well, you have already creeped out the world, it not like being young and coming out gay. This is a whole other dimension. You are old Bruce…why mess up everyone that loves you. You are selfish..just plain selfish. I am sure you are losing a hell of a lot of respect over this, I doubt it was worth it. The only good that can come out of this is the next generation of kids won’t get introduced to you as their Grandpa. Your children will have to protect their children. It is like you are killing Bruce. Why screw up that generation because your uncomfortable in what God has given you.

Shelia R. Mojica (@SheliaRMojica)

Posted at 2:39 AM on February 13, 2014

=====> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

bonnibonniestevegma

Posted at 10:22 PM on February 12, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,
>>>>>>>>Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

moheroxcvxv

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 12, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Çom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwxcv

leona313

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 12, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★

>>>>>>>>>> Bay91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

racheldpyle (@racheldpyle)

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 12, 2014

Job available In USA, UK, Canada,Australia my buddy’s step-mother makes Dollar 73/hour on the computer. She has been without work for six months but last month her income was Dollar 12032 just working on the computer for a few hours. why not find out more
See more at:
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽MAX38.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

dan car

Posted at 3:14 PM on February 12, 2014

Bruce Jenner ptobably having a sex change. Hilarious.

BonnieStevegma (@BonnieStevegma)

Posted at 2:47 PM on February 12, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,
>>>>>>>> Y­E­L­L­W­O­RK.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

jackmanhugh530

Posted at 12:37 PM on February 12, 2014

as Matthew explained I cannot believe that some one can make $7472 in four weeks on the computer . Go Here
>>>>>>>>> Bay91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

JasmynFrenchcy (@JasmynFrenchcy)

Posted at 11:17 AM on February 12, 2014

my friend’s half-sister makes $76 /hour on the computer . She has been out of work for 7 months but last month her check was $19048 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at more info ,

>>>>>>>> Z­U­N­O­J­O­B.­­ℭ­­Oℳ