Bruce Jenner Is Addicted To Plastic Surgery — Report

Wed, February 12, 2014 4:18pm EDT by 9 Comments
Bruce Jenner
SplashNews

www.sharelifeaustralia.com.au

Posted at 5:18 PM on September 9, 2014

Hello I am so happy I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time
I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the
fantastic work.

eric davies

Posted at 12:46 AM on May 12, 2014

“Oh $hit I cant stop laughing he looks like a ageing old women who lost her make-up kit.

Catherine Garcia

Posted at 2:25 AM on February 28, 2014

It seems like Bruce Jenner is seeing a plastic surgeon a little too often to me, though I respect his personal decision to do whatever he wants to his own face.

Alphonso

Posted at 6:54 PM on February 15, 2014

Bruce has spent too much time living in that sea of estrogen. He needs to free himself by going back to the gym, putting on some muscle and toning up that ex Olympian physique, But I guess if he wants to become a woman (sic) getting back to the gym and manning up will probably not be high on his list of priorities. Who in their right mind would want to become a woman at his age???

zyggie

Posted at 9:41 AM on February 13, 2014

His life is his life. Kris knew this and used him on that show, that may be why she treated him so badly on the show.

Deedee

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 12, 2014

Looks like he’s be experimenting with Kim’s makeup again, too.

SMDH...

Posted at 6:45 PM on February 12, 2014

He starting to look like Michael Jackson a little too.

leona313

Posted at 6:13 PM on February 12, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★

>>>>>>>>>> Bay91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

lu

Posted at 4:28 PM on February 12, 2014

He use to be SO HANDSOME! That “MOTHER” got a hold of him. Either way, my point is, he deserves to be who ever he wants to be. I’m just sorry he isn’t with Angie Everheart. What a handsome couple they make. Bruce, BE BRUCE! I’ll always love and respect you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>as long as you get away from that “FAMILY”! If you stay there, I WILL NEVER RESPECT YOU! EVER! They are losers!