The models at Vivienne Tam’s Fall 2014 show during New York Fashion Week had sleek, sexy, wearable hair. Find out how to get the exact look for yourself below!
The ponytail will always be sleek and chic. It helps that it’s easy to do and perfect for “second day hair.” As seen on the models at Vivienne Tam‘s show on Feb. 10 in New York City, we’ll spill the step-by-step on the look below!
Vivienne Tam Runway — Gorgeous, Sleek Ponytails
TRESemmé Global Stylist Matthew Curtis created slick, low ponytails for the fashion show. He pulled them back tightly and wrapped hair around the base to hide the elastic. A deep side part “highlighted the youthfulness of the collection.”
Here’s the exact how to:
“1. Work TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse into hair and blow dry into deep side part.
2. Section hair and lightly iron to give hair a sleek and smooth finish.
3. Sweep hair into a ponytail and spritz with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray to enhance look with a silky finish.
4. Set the finished look with a spritz of TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray.”
An Easy, Wearable Look
Along with the TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse, TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray and TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray, you’ll just need a blow dryer, flat iron, brush, comb and elastic.
It’s a sexy and flirty look that you can get in under 10 minutes!
Would you wear your hair in a sleek, low pony, HollywoodLifers?
– Dory Larrabee
More Fashion Week News:
- Nude Nails Rule Fall 2014 NYFW Runway — Get The Look
- Charlotte Ronson Fall 2014 Beauty: Berry Lips Admired By Zendaya
- Kylie Jenner & Khloe Kardashian Rock The Retro Look From Erin Fetherston