‘Teen Mom 2′ Recap: Leah & Kailyn Go House Hunting

Tue, February 11, 2014 11:23pm EDT by 9 Comments
Courtesy of MTV

"Teen Mom 2 Season 5 Episode 26 online"

Posted at 9:08 AM on September 17, 2014

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has
a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or
outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web
without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.

annoymous

Posted at 4:37 PM on February 13, 2014

omg you are such a prick. stop being mean to Ali. She cant help it :) and all 3 daughters are gorgeous

Andrea

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 13, 2014

Good god. Someone needs to moderate this site, and why is there no way to report abuse?? Sick commenters here; but then again, they’re probably 12-year-old little boys. Ugh.

finance staff for knowledgeable

Posted at 6:16 AM on February 13, 2014

You made some really good points there. I checked on the web to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along
with your views on this website.

Educated Mother

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 12, 2014

These loser girls need to spend way much less time on their hideous makeup and tattoos and pay more attention to their children!!! I am appaulled that MTV continues to put this crap filled show on the air.
It is a show filled with complete LOSERS who got knocked up & sought fame & fortune through MTV. So sad. These girls should spend less time tanning and doing their HORRIBLE Makeup for their time on camera. Who the heck is watching these poor children while the “mommies” are primping for their camera time? What a waste of a show – these girls are all completely CLUELESS!!! Not any kind of EXAMPLE that I would want my daughter to watch. They are all so clueless and uneducated – just hearing them read the cue cards before their “scene’s” sends me into orbit!!!! They can barely read – hearing them read the “commentary” only adds to the fact that they are all money grubbing, loser idiots. PKEASE TAKE THIS SHOW OFF THE AIR!!!

Farrah Abraham

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 12, 2014

Don’t watch this dumb show… go out and buy my new sex tape. I get DP’d in this one.

lu

Posted at 10:59 AM on February 12, 2014

I have NEVER seen so many discusting people talking about a sick baby. I hope you all go to hell. She’s a beautiful little girl. Her legs might not work like yours, but I BET HER IQ IS BIGGER THAN YOURS! Ever hear those twins talk? SMART AS HELL! I bet she’ll be the one praying for your SORRY ASSES!

Kate

Posted at 8:41 AM on February 12, 2014

The episode was sad in that Cory seems to not understand or have even looked up on the internet what muscular dystrophy is. . .has he not seen the Labor Day telethon for goodness sake! Leah tries but she always moves too quickly with decisions about things. Not only her marriages and having kids but with money. 2 minutes after the doctor said the girl would need a wheelchair “eventually” she was asking her husband for a new house, which was ridiculous.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:50 PM on February 11, 2014

she brought in a Magnum, Winchester, Ak-47?