Selena Gomez Speaks Out About Rehab In Emotional Instagram Post

Tue, February 11, 2014 10:17am EDT by 29 Comments
Selena Gomez Rehab Instagram
Courtesy of Instagram

Talia Caras

Posted at 8:13 PM on May 28, 2014

Well, we all need a little bit of rehab at some point in our lives.

misty

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 8, 2014

hi selen i ma misty just be yourself

Janice Araneta

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 25, 2014

gosh! -.-”

but I still adore you Selena! <3

Carley mcaleer

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 24, 2014

Well, I think selena should go back to rehab but I don’t!!! I reallllllly love her but she needs to pull it together and be the beautiful role model she was!!! I just hope she sets good things and stays beautiful!!!! ❤️I love I selena❤️!!!
-Carley Mcaleer!!
Ps, selena I realllllllu want you to remember me and I love you with all my heart!!! Can we be best friends!!!!???

Jill Witwer

Posted at 9:52 AM on March 14, 2014

Hey Selena, Its Jill Witwer. Can you be my best friend? i am a huge fan of you.

Danielle

Posted at 9:11 AM on March 13, 2014

I’m not really sure if she looks healthy or not but I hope she is. I don’t think she should get back with Justin seeing as he isn’t the best role model and she seems stronger without him. I think a lot of us just don’t want her hurt again. She’s an intelligent girl and she deserves better.

rb

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 11, 2014

Damn, 50/50, another rumor! HL trying to make something out of nothing.

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 5:41 PM on March 11, 2014

upto I saw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there spare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>
W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Sammy Feane (@SammyFeane)

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 11, 2014

…If you make less than $5000 a month you need to read this ….—–>Best96DOTcom

lica

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 1, 2014

You can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.

Valerie

Posted at 12:20 AM on February 26, 2014

I think we should just give Selena a break…I mean, sure she went for rehab and got reported for having drugs, but I think we should just forget about it. People get caught doing that everyday, she’s a human being, and she makes mistakes like all of us. I just wish she would get over Justin Bieber because she deserves much more and is more successful..being with Justin would ruin her name and it wouldn’t do her any good. Whoever pairs up with Justin right after he’s come out of jail, is looking for a lot of hate. But, we should support her and help her stay strong: because she’s a very sweet person and she deserves a lot of help…and even if she has feelings for Justin, we should push that aside, because heartbreak could be devastating..all I’m saying is that we should support her nonetheless.

Anita

Posted at 9:32 PM on February 16, 2014

Another young celebrity ruined by society.

Marey

Posted at 12:47 AM on February 16, 2014

the day of her first show in Vancouver man. do your research 0.0

StepheniePartysdyl (@StepheniePartys)

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 11, 2014

My Uncle Charlie just got a stunning Lexus NX 300h SUV just by part time work online. check this site out ,
>>>>>>>> Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Selly Graham

Posted at 3:22 PM on February 11, 2014

That pic where taken before first Stars Dance Tour concert. I think it is in Vancouver.

melaniewhouse (@melaniewhouse)

Posted at 3:14 PM on February 11, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week…………
Jobs39.COM

lol

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 11, 2014

She should take a time off and after that go to a two years college if she can’t handle the pressure. She is young and if she is talented she has all time of the world and when she finishes college the pressures would have died down .

oh shut up

Posted at 12:30 PM on February 11, 2014

Takes strength to seek help be it emotional or addiction. We don’t’ really know the whole story. But if it was to get over a toxic relationship or drugs. To me she is a hero as a lot of people could use that kind of break. She is a strong “kid”.

LOOKS LIKE ONE PERSON SPAMMING THE OTHER ARTICLE.

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 11, 2014

I GUESS SHE IS NOW HAPPY THAT SHE IS ERASING HER DISNEY IMAGE LITTLE BY LITTLE. COMPARED TO HILARY DUFF A FORMER DISNEY, THAT IS NOT THAT POPULAR EITHER EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HER, AND NO SOCIAL MEDIA IN OUR TIMES ALTHOUGH WE ALREADY HAVE INTERNET, I COULD SAY THAT AT LEAST SHE WAS NEVER SENT TO REHAB. AND I WONDER THAT AFTER SHE WENT TO REHAB, SHE IS STILL NOT VERY MUCH IN DEMAND, AND STILL GETTING THE ATTENTION OF THE PUBLIC… MAYBE NEXT TIME SHE WILL DO THE NUDE SCENE SHE SAID SHE WILL DO AFTER DOING SPRING BREAKER.

LOOKS LIKE ONE PERSON SPAMMING THE OTHER ARTICLE.

Posted at 11:21 AM on February 11, 2014

SHE IS STILL DIDN’T CAUGHT ALL THE ATTENTION OF THE PUBLIC. IF WITHOUT JUSTIN, SELENA WOULD BE JUST LIKE DEMI…. IF WITHOUT TAYLOR SWIFT, SELENA IS JUST LIKE DEMI… THE FRIEND SHE DITCH BEFORE, AND NOW THAT SHE AND TAYLOR ARE DRIFTING APART, CAUSE TAYLOR BEGIN TO GET SICK AND TIRED OF HER JUSTIN DRAMA, FIRST SHE RANTS ABOUT HIM… THEN SHE GOES BACK TO HIM… AND NOW SHE IS BEING HATED JUST CAUSE SHE WAS BEING A FRIEND. OH DON’T GET ME WRONG. I DONT LIKE BOTH OF THESE GIRLS, EVEN JUSTIN. BUT AT LEAST I AM NOT BIAS, I COULD SAY FREELY IF SHE IS THE RIGHT ONE, OR THE WRONG ONE. AND NOT BECAUSE I DON’T LIKE THEM, DOESN’T MEAN I AM GOING TO BE BIAS. AND HONESTLY, I LIKE DEMI. BUT ITS A HARD REALITY… THEY HAVE FANS, BUT NOT EVERYONE KNOWS THEM… EXCEPT JUSTIN AND TAYLOR.

LOOKS LIKE ONE PERSON SPAMMING THE OTHER ARTICLE.

Posted at 11:26 AM on February 11, 2014

DEMI IS STILL A TRUE FRIEND DESPITE SHE WAS BEING DITCHED BY SELENA OVER TAYLOR. I COULD REALLY TELL, I HAD A GOOD CHOICE OF LIKING HER. AND AGAIN, SELENA IS STILL NOT THE TALKED ABOUT IT GIRL THIS FLAVOR OF THE MONTH AND YEAR. SORRY, NO OFFENSE.. SHE REALLY DID CANCELLED HER ASIAN TOUR, CAUSE SHE IS STILL NOT KNOWN IN MY COUNTRY, OR MY NEIGHBORS COUNTRY. WE PREFER WHO REALLY SINGS, NOT CAUSE SHE IS THE EX. SHE IS JUST SINGING CAUSE SHE IS FROM DISNEY. EVEN DEMI ALREADY WENT IN MY COUNTRY… TOO BAD IT ALSO DIDN’T SOLD OUT. NOT EVERYONE KNOWS HER EITHER… AND I DIDN’T GO, CAUSE I ONLY LIKE HER… AND NOT A FAN.

LOOKS LIKE ONE PERSON SPAMMING THE OTHER ARTICLE.

Posted at 11:29 AM on February 11, 2014

ALSO I KNOW THIS… CAUSE MY RELATIVE AND FRIEND WORKS IN A DIFFERENT COMPANY WHO HANDLES CONCERTS. NO STIR. BESIDES, I AM ANONYMOUS, SO WHY WOULD I STIR THIS KIND OF NEWS.

LOOKS LIKE ONE PERSON SPAMMING THE OTHER ARTICLE.

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 11, 2014

AND ALTHOUGH DEMI REALLY SINGS REALLY GOOD. AND HAS TALENT ON HER SINGING ABILITY.. ITS A BIG PLUS, IF YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD SINGER, AND YOU ARE SO WELL KNOWN AND IN DEMAND… AT LEAST I WILL SAY HONESTLY THAT JUSTIN IS VERY MUCH IN DEMAND EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT REALLY INTO HIS MUSIC OR HIM.

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 11, 2014

WHO IS WILLING TO BELIEVE THIS WALKING COMEDY?

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:54 AM on February 11, 2014

wo i willng to beieve this walkn comedy?

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:47 AM on February 11, 2014

THIS HAS NOW BECOME VERY BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boonecicxb

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 11, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Çom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ashley

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 11, 2014

Selena is a strong and smart girl. A lot of people think she’s the underdog and that she doesn’t have any struggles, but we have no idea what she goes through on a daily basis. She’s one of the best idols out there right now.

Stemund Cyvin

Posted at 7:50 PM on February 11, 2014

you’re so right, hope more people sees it!!!