Everyone is focused on Fall / Winter during Fashion Week, but we’re taking a step back and focusing on this week — the nails at HONOR would be perfect for you to rock on Valentine’s Day! Get the exact breakdown here.
Fun, feminine and flirty — the hair, makeup and nails at HONOR on Feb. 10 were wearable and beautiful. The nails were the perfect color for a festive Valentine’s Day — get the exact mani look below!
HONOR Runway — The Inspired Look
Lead Manicurist Deborah Lippmann for Beauty.com described the inspiration to HollywoodLife.com:
“After viewing the collection with the designers — a beautiful terrarium inside a snow globe — I was drawn to the red and pink florals. I choose to accentuate the bright pinks seen throughout the collection with my newest bubblegum lacquer, Break 4 Love, a collaboration with Inez van Lamsweerde. The peek-a-boo crescent of my timeless Parisan lacquer, It’s Raining Men, matched the bold reds seen in the finale.”
The Exact Nail How To
Here’s the breakdown:
“1. Nails are shaped into a short-medium length oval; prepped with Cuticle Remover, nourished with Cuticle Oil and cleansed with 2 Second Nail Primer.
2. One coat of Gel Lab Base Coat is applied prior to nail lacquer.
3. Deborah applies two coats of It’s Raining Men, a timeless Parisian red.
4. An offset coat of her NEW Break 4 Love, (coming in March) bubblegum techno babe, is applied so that a sliver of the right side of the nails reveal the It’s Raining Men lacquer.
5. Gel Lab Top Coat seals nail polish to prevent any chipping and add high shine.
6. Lastly, cuticles and hands are massaged and hydrated with NEW The Cure and Rich Girl SPF 25 Hand Cream.”
Do you love the HONOR beauty look, HollywoodLifers?
– Dory Larrabee