Selena Gomez Changed Her Number — Avoiding Justin Bieber?

Mon, February 10, 2014 4:58pm EDT by 77 Comments
Selena Gomez Phone Number
FameFlyNet

MARIAMMARYA

Posted at 12:33 PM on September 12, 2014

ILOVE SELENA PLEASE CALL ME AT +21626393373

alicia

Posted at 3:53 PM on August 17, 2014

selena can you call 832-390-98365

selena

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 17, 2014

hey i’m selena gomez

Zach Corley

Posted at 3:07 AM on August 14, 2014

Well, i know your probably too busy considering your a celebrity and all but it would be pretty cool if you can contact me at 936-442-1967. But i get it if you cant. I mean im not considered “popular”, but oh well.

Simon

Hi Selena please call at 715-773-0815 or 715-669-5099 thanks

KARAN

Posted at 1:05 AM on May 11, 2014

i love u selena plz miss call my number on +918108533689

paola

Posted at 11:22 PM on April 17, 2014

I love u Selena Gomez u are me big fan I see your TV show into 3:27 am and I star at 6:00 Call me at (323)534-9515 plz call me I love u Selena Gomez!!!!!!

channel

Posted at 10:16 PM on April 5, 2014

OMG did anyone know justinbeber is gay

elmira

Posted at 3:58 AM on March 30, 2014

★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥;-);-);-);-);-);-)

elmira

Posted at 3:57 AM on March 30, 2014

I love you justin and selena

Naudia

Posted at 7:40 PM on March 7, 2014

Why can’t Selena Gomez just go out with Austin instead of justin bieber

Selena Gomez Phone Number

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 1, 2014

After exploring a number of the blog posts on your website, I seriously
appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I book marked it to
my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.
Take a look at my website too and let me know your opinion.

KALANI

Posted at 8:31 PM on February 19, 2014

UH HELLO ITS MY POSER YOU IDIOT. THAT’S SO NOT ME. CLEARLY YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS.

Yasemin

Posted at 12:34 AM on February 18, 2014

I think it would be healthy for both of them if selena and justin wrere friends and they can find people they love instead of trying to make each other jelease and telling each other to pull there act back together when they both should. It would be nice to see them as friends

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:56 PM on February 13, 2014

then answer us back about Japanese who has black or brown eyes inventing stuff? and a lot more asian doing it. will wait for your reply. if you are ready for a debate. lets see who has a bigger iq now. i am white with brown eyes. lets see what you have to say.

richard

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 13, 2014

and blond with blue eyes (as the stereotype would say) that they are usually dumb… should everyone believe on that theory now?

Dan12

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 13, 2014

Justin Bieber is using addictive and dangerous drugs. He may be an addict by now. He might accidentally die.
Selena should have nothing to do with him. He isn’t the same person anymore. He could drag her down with him if he talked her into trying anything.
Hopefully Justin’s parents can get him to stop. He needs help. Anyone who likes him should understand he’s using dangerous drugs. He isn’t the same person he used to be.if you care about him, send tweets asking him to stop using drugs.

Dan12

Posted at 6:46 PM on February 13, 2014

Kalani, you are either stupid, racist or both? “Science”? A scientist. And most ridiculous–“packet”s haaaaaaa . Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Packet is not a ScIentific term.
Site your scientific sources, your knowledge and credentials in genetics, and use proper terminology.
Because frankly sweetie the only “scientist” that would say somethIng as stupid as what you say would’ve been makIng your claims in Nazi Germany.

Dan12

Posted at 6:01 PM on February 13, 2014

Science? It is not science. It is racist

Justin Killer 21

Posted at 10:22 PM on February 11, 2014

Good for her now bieber can’t sext her…
Go Selena!!!!!!!!!!

Kalani

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 11, 2014

A scientist said people with brown eyes are part black so will likely have low iq and poor impulse control like justin. Justin should get blue contacts.

IMPOSTER OF KALANI, YOU SUCK... THERE ARE MANY OF U, BUT I AM SURE YOU ARE THE DUMBEST ONE

Posted at 5:31 AM on February 12, 2014

there is NO BASIS TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. JAPANESE INVENT LOTS OF THINGS, AND HAS BLACK EYES… MOSTLY ASIANS HAVE BLACK AND BROWN EYES, AND THERE ARE MANY OF THEM HAS HIGH IQ… SO WHAT THE FK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? HAHAHA.

KALANI

Posted at 8:32 PM on February 19, 2014

UH HELLO POSER. BTW IDIOTS I ONLY HAVE ONE NAME. THE REST ARE MY POSERS. DERANGED FOOLS.

Posted at 5:32 AM on February 12, 2014

HOW MANY LANGUAGE DO YOU KNOW? AND ARE YOU GOOD IN HACKING? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE IT ALL STARTED? HEHEHE.. BE CAREFUL

KALANI HAS MANY IMPOSTER BUT YOU ARE THE DUMBEST ONE.

Posted at 5:55 AM on February 12, 2014

SELENA’S EYES COLOR- BROWN. SO THAT MAKES HER DUMB AS WELL.. AND HAS A LOW IQ

KALANI HAS MANY IMPOSTER BUT YOU ARE THE DUMBEST ONE.

Posted at 6:05 AM on February 12, 2014

Is it true that people with brown eyes have lower IQ’s? (SEARCH THIS GUYS IN YAHOO ANSWERS.) WOW WHAT THE FK. THIS FAKE KALANI, WHICH I DOUBT IS HER, TOO BAD BITTCH, SHE HAS MANY IMPOSTER. THINKS SHE HAS THE HIGHEST IQ AMONG THE BROWN AND BLACK EYED PEOPLE. WOW! NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT EYE COLORS NOW, BEFORE ONLY SKINS… NOW EYE COLORS… I FEEL SO BAD FOR U, IS THAT HOW YOU WERE RAISED UP? ITS FUNNY, CAUSE IN MY COUNTRY WE DON’T GIVE A FK ABOUT YOUR THEORY. FIRST HEARD IT HERE. THE MOST DUMBEST THING I HAD EVER HEARD. AN OPINION OF A SCIENTIST. BASING PEOPLE THROUGH A FEW OR SEVERAL TEST OF PEOPLE… WHEN THERE ARE BILLIONS AND MILLIONS OUT THERE. HEHEHE. USED YOUR BRAIN GIRL. YOU REALLY SOUND DUMB.

Dan12

Posted at 5:56 PM on February 13, 2014

That is totally racist.

Dan12

Posted at 5:59 PM on February 13, 2014

Kalani, you should remove your comment. It is highly offensive and racist.