Kate Middleton & Prince George On Mustique Holiday — Photos

Mon, February 10, 2014 1:37pm EDT by 5 Comments
Kate Middleton Prince George Vacation
Courtesy Of Hello Mag

Jan Whyte

Posted at 1:38 AM on February 14, 2014

Should all us women not applauded Kate for wearing, quite well, horizontal stripes on her ARMS, generally, and specifically just 6 mos after BabyG? Just sayin…well done, in my opinion.

royal trash

Posted at 8:00 PM on February 25, 2014

what a stupid comment

Gia

Posted at 12:22 AM on February 12, 2014

Does she not know how to hold a baby ? Yes…I believe the surrogate stories. I really do.
She’s no natural mother.

Gia

Posted at 12:21 AM on February 12, 2014

Why does Middleton insist on looking like a slob ?
Kate will never get the hang of dressing like a “royal”, she’s a natural slob and it keeps showing through. The sprayed-on tight pants too, is she so insecure ?

The photo is a bad one, and they are too stuck up to release any decent photos of George. It’s like “F-U” to the general public.
Nice the way they refuse to share good photos of George. All the public sees are far off, out of focus pictures. That gives you an idea of what they think of the public though. But William and Middleton use other people’s kids as PR and photo opportunities, in order to make themselves look “caring”. So, in other words, they don’t mind using those “second-rate, average” kids for photos and public image….but they won’t let you see George, because he’s “better than your kid” and you can’t look at him, {I guess the world would stop turning, ?}.
Hypocrites ! It’s funny because it’s so obvious they are hypocrites.
Charles and Diana released so many great photos of William and Harry, in fact allowed TV cameras into their homes and gardens for some interviews, so for William and Middleton to be so cold and hypocritical towards the public over just normal photographs of George {from anywhere} is just another reason why I don’t like William and Waity Kate.

AmandaTilleyfam AmandaTilleyfam

Posted at 2:33 PM on February 10, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing, >>>>>>>> Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ