Flappy Bird Deleted — Creator Dong Nguyen ‘Cannot Take This Anymore’

Mon, February 10, 2014 11:25am EST by 11 Comments
Flappy Bird Deleted
Frontier

farmville 2 generateur

Posted at 8:01 PM on March 29, 2014

Everything wrote made a bunch of sense. However, what about this?
what if you were to write a awesome post title?

I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your blog,
but suppose you added something to possibly
get a person’s attention? I mean Flappy Bird Deleted – Creator Dong Nguyen Announces On Twitter –
Hollywood Life is a little plain. You should glance at Yahoo’s home page and see how they create news
titles to get viewers interested. You might add a video or a related picture or two to get people interested
about everything’ve got to say. Just my opinion, it could bring your
blog a little bit more interesting.

kmorgan

Posted at 5:45 PM on February 10, 2014

I hate to see flappy bird go. But the people should know that their just mad over a stupid bird that hits pipes. I am one of the angered but if u r willing to make a new game. Could it possibly be a 2D Kingdom Hearts game? I really would like a KH 2D game bcuz theirs not any in the App Store. Thanks so much!

gmarie

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 10, 2014

I would like to know the real story behind this, I find this extremely funny…I dont play these games, but know people who do. They are so addictive, like that candy crush….so some little nerdy, geek gamer created a game, obviously worth millions and it has driven him soooo crazy he wont even sell it LMAO….. hope somebody interviews this guy…hilarious

Aisha

Posted at 2:29 PM on February 10, 2014

Why this is such a good game. When you get rid of it make sure you make a good game like flappy bird.

AmandaTilleyfam AmandaTilleyfam

Posted at 1:50 PM on February 10, 2014

My Uncle William recently got yellow Jeep Patriot SUV by part-time working online at home. see this , >>>>>>>> Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

bobby jackson

Posted at 1:16 PM on February 10, 2014

I think this is stupid! Its finally starting to rain and this is what kids were doing before it got deleted and it prevents them from getting sick! Flappy bird teaches kids not to give up! If you look at some of the scores people post online they have reached a fairly high score! It makes people strive to beat their last high score!

Trephis1962

Posted at 12:53 PM on February 10, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week…….Jobs84.COM

Paige

Posted at 12:50 PM on February 10, 2014

i don’t want flappy bird to get deleted. sure, it’s frustrating, but it’s addicting. DON’T DELETE IT! D:

Iana Mary

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 10, 2014

uptil I saw the bank draft for $4305, I have faith that…my… cousin had been realy bringing in money in there spare time on their computer.. there aunts neighbour had bean doing this 4 only about eighteen months and resently paid for the dept on their villa and bourt a new Citroën DS. see this page

Z­U­N­O­J­O­B.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

gavyn fairchild

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 10, 2014

Y DID YOU TAKE IT OFF THE LINE.

Mighty Me