‘Sister Wives': Kody’s Father’s Death Postpones Commitment Ceremony

Sun, February 9, 2014 2:55pm EDT by 11 Comments
Sister Wives Family Tragedy
Courtesy of TLC

Debbie Cummings

Posted at 11:59 PM on June 15, 2014

I am sure Jody didn’t really mean it when he said he would kick the kids out of the family if they screwed up! How many times as a parent have you said things to your kids such as…… I’ll knock your block off….. I’ll lock you in your room until you’re 30……If you want to keep that finger, you better keep it out of my face. These could go on forever, my point is, as a parent we ALL get over dramatic at times with our kids when we are trying to get a point across and uses phrases such as these to make sure they are getting what you are saying. Please stop dishing Jody, we know he didn’t mean it! Sorry, I didn’t mean to say so much. ≤3

Debbie Cummings

Posted at 12:01 AM on June 16, 2014

I think spell check got me. I know his name is Kody.

lea

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 17, 2014

Hey Cody NOT NICE to say you will kick your kid’s out of family. You wanted that many. SHAME ON YOU…… You ALL should kick that ROBIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE NASTY AND NOTHING BUT A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamela Collins

Posted at 7:13 PM on February 10, 2014

Hello we as god children should not judge. We are suppose too love as you love yourself. It is sad too see and hear such negative people. There is so much nastiness in this world. I am grateful that god loves me unconditionally. Brown familyI know your lifed is not picture perfect, but I do know if we the people would comuniccommunicate like you all do we would not have so many divorces . And stop worrying about others of they are doing wrong and look at your own selfs

Ed

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 10, 2014

This show is just a deliberately created drama. What normal man would want those 4 twisted fat women anyway and 15 kids? The wives are all playing to the camera to keep the good life going but it will be coming to an end when people get tired of watching. The rumor is that Kody is really gay and plans to run off with his male companion.Then they all can all appear on Jerry Springer.

Millie

Posted at 1:56 AM on February 10, 2014

Hi to the Brown Family,
I don’t understand why people have so much to say. because we all have the right to chose. We were all given our free agency. WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS . We watch your show every week.So sorry to hear about Truly, your Brio
ther & your Dad. We pray for Ya’ll. Keep up the good work. God Bless You All

j cons

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 10, 2014

Ya where do they get all the money to support four housepayments with no jobs. Not alone how much does the stupid network pay these obvious morons?
Wish they would televise some struggling families that actually have real jobs and are not living a perverse life style. My gawd their kids are gonna be messed up for life.

Sick of them

Posted at 11:55 PM on February 9, 2014

I wish they would stop referring to them as “wives”. Mary is the only legitimate wife and the other 3 are just concubines. All the children should be removed from their homes and be exposed to this sicko lifestyle. Would love to also see a show with a woman with 4 husbands. Wouldn’t the government be all over that one. Kody is an immature little prick and no doubt sports one as well. What’s his job? How do they make all this money for those homes because his fat concubines don’t work. What happens when the television show ends? They ran because they know what they are doing is illegal so stop calling it a calling.

Mary d self

Posted at 9:37 PM on February 12, 2014

I agree that kody is nothing. He is not responsible for anything. My husband would love for me to support him while the lays around with other women.. I think both sides are very very wrong. I would want my kids to have a true father. And I would want a true husband. I hope my girls think more of themselves than let a stupid man treat them that way.

Anon

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 9, 2014

That’s weird, the second part “Mariah Goes Says Goodbye” is from the previous episode – those quotes are straight from it.

Wonder if recapper even saw this episode.

Me

Posted at 4:43 PM on February 9, 2014

Whether or not we agree with the guy’s lifestyle, it is very sad and unimaginable to lose your brother and dad in a matter of weeks. My prayers go out to Kody and his family.