‘KUWTK’: Kim Kardashain Nearly Ruins Her Engagement To Kanye West

Sun, February 9, 2014 10:42pm EDT by 20 Comments 31,695 Article Views
Splashnews/Courtesy of Instagram

Jordan

Posted at 3:20 PM on February 15, 2014

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make
my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme.

Thanks a lot

geonni

Posted at 2:26 AM on February 12, 2014

SO FAKE!! kim was wearing her engagement ring BEFORE she was engaged…. in the last episode surprise engagement part 1, where khloe and kourt are making fun of her “nancy” name while she’s going through baby clothes….she’s wearing her ENGAGEMENT RING while putting baby clothes away!!!!!! go watch!!!

Becky

Posted at 12:26 AM on February 12, 2014

Kim is a hooker! That’s a fact!

laurenwsanchez (@laurenwsanchez)

Posted at 11:26 PM on February 10, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her check was $15202 just working on the computer for a few hours. view it now……………….
D­u­b­3­0.C­­O­­M

Charlie

Posted at 7:25 PM on February 10, 2014

THEY ARE ALL HOES SCREW THEM ALL

yourschristina

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 10, 2014

I don’t really think Khloe and Kourtney were mean towards Kim. I mean, yes, they were a bit childish, but they were only trying to prove a point. If you had heard all the terrible things Kim said to her sisters, I’m sure you would agree too.

geonni

Posted at 2:27 AM on February 12, 2014

yourschristina

Posted at 5:07 AM on February 16, 2014

The ring she was wearing was not her engagement ring. Duh!!

johnlchavez (@johnlchavez)

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 10, 2014

D­u­b­3­0.C­­O­­M

Meme

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 10, 2014

Too much about the talentless Kardashians. It’s overkill already. Stop the madness!

AmandaTilleyfam AmandaTilleyfam

Posted at 1:41 PM on February 10, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do,
>>>>>>>> Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Iana Mary

Posted at 12:29 PM on February 10, 2014

My Uncle Michael recently got a new gold GMC Sierra only from working parttime off a home pc… visit this web-site

Z­U­N­O­J­O­B.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

EngelaDuffinoap (@EngelaDuffinoap)

Posted at 7:45 AM on February 10, 2014

I’ve made $80,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>> Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

chris

Posted at 3:24 AM on February 10, 2014

why did kim have her ring on in this episode if he haven’t propose yet..this show so script

yourschristina

Posted at 5:39 PM on February 10, 2014

Kanye proposed to Kim last October, which means they filmed it then, but is showing it on TV now.

geonni

Posted at 2:28 AM on February 12, 2014

right, but even so… if he’s planning to propose on her birthday, and she’s wearing her ring BEFORE then… that would mean they were already engaged prior to the “surprise engagement”… duh!!

Tomeka C. Ivory (@TomekaCIvory)

Posted at 3:10 AM on February 10, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week…

Sign up here> W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­