Bode Miller, Julia Mancuso & More: The 12 Sexiest Winter Olympians

Sat, February 8, 2014 8:30am EDT by 7 Comments
Sexy Winter Olympic Athletes
Courtesy Of Newsweek, Facebook, Sports Illustrated, & GQ

------

Posted at 3:06 PM on February 8, 2014

Shawn White is more matured than Bieber, he is almost 30. Just like the rest of the former teenyboppers in the 90’s and early 2000’s. He became popular when he was 19. Rumours that he had dated both Sasha Cohen and Lindsay Lohan, both at the same age as White. He is more like the Michael Phelps of Winter sports.

Thow1941

Posted at 2:36 PM on February 8, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­………….Jobs84.COM

jennygpratt (@jennygpratt)

Posted at 1:17 PM on February 8, 2014

I make $87h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out,
===========>>>>>>>> MAX38.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:08 AM on February 8, 2014

no doubt: Julia Winns This Time!!

carrienobleygycarrienobleygy

Posted at 11:05 AM on February 8, 2014

I’ve made $80,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do, Y­E­L­L­W­O­R­K.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

killykarro (@killykarro)

Posted at 10:33 AM on February 8, 2014

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $65 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do…
>>>>>>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

boydxhxzv

Posted at 9:53 AM on February 8, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixedLuv.Çom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz